Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 1 Post
    Buckeye, I live in Albany county but was born and raised in Sweetwater county. So with that said i would say that sweetwater would get my vote. My family has hunted areas 57 and 58 many times. There are some real monsters out in the desert. The red desert is mostly in Sweetwater county, there is parts of it in Carbon but the majority is in Sweetwater. My brother-in-law shot a goat that measured 86" in area 57 a few years ago. I recently spent a weekend in the desert and the horn growth looked awesome. I saw 3 goats from the county road that were over 16".

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm gonna go with Fremont Co this year!!! Cause that's what I drew... So there better be a 100" out there for me!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I like western Natrona & Fremont co.'s. I think that's where Mike & Bertie Eastman have
    taken most of their NICE antelope! Lots of BLM...Lots of Antelope.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Sweetwater does have ALOT of good antelope. I lived in Rock Springs for a couple years and saw a lot of big goats. I live in sheridan county but hunt outside of Rawlins since sheridan doesn't see many antelope over 12" lol. I also have a house in crook county and see a lot of good antelope around here. But I will probably always stick to my little "honey hole" because it's just a really good area that I am very familiar with.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Some of the areas in Sweetwater if you can ever draw a tag. Back in the day you could get one every few years put I can't draw one now to save my life.