Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've tried this pack on, but it seems a bit short for me (I'm 6'1", with an average length torso). If I properly position the belt, the top of the pack is well below my shoulders. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I'm 6'2" an I have no problems with my X2. It's a great pack I haven't had the squeaking issue since I switched the straps around like they recommend on the Eberlestock web site. If you have an X2 and haven't redone the straps check it out. http://www.eberlestock.com/X2%20Frame%20Wrap%20Fix.pdf

I do cuss the waist pockets from time to time but that has more to do with the zippers catching on stuff I put in them than anything else.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Great reviews guys! Thanks. I have one of Eberlestocks first bow packs. I love how they try to make the pack work in so many ways. The X2 caught my eye as a more useful pack, and so far no store here has one instock to go see, and Eberlestock wont let you come by to get one in person.
    One more thing I really liked about these packs, is you can get them with a youth harness that will allow your smaller framed hunters to use it too. Ladies and small youth will be able to carry all they need in a harness that fits them.
    I hunt because......

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Never heard of a youth harness do you have any links? I see you are in Idaho I have seen the X2 at a couple different Sportsman's Warehouse locations.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    oops.. My mistake, I was actually in reference to the X1A1 packs, now that I went to their site and looked again.
    But that makes me wonder if they would put them on other packs if you asked...hmm
    I hunt because......

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks for all the input..I'll be ordering one soon with the butt bucket to carry my bow. Hope that is a good feature as i've been known to put on some miles in a day..lol

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Let us know how you like it. If all goes as planned I will be getting my first bow soon and will be adding the butt bucket as well.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I just recently got the new model X2 and have to say that I like this pack a lot. I have been on a few conditioning hikes with it so far carrying about 30lbs of gear and this pack rides comfortable. It is easy to organize gear and utilizes space well. My spotter is an 85mm angled Vortex and it does not carry well in the side hydration pocket. I did find that I could tuck it under the bat-wing and cinch the straps down tight under the tri pod foot and not worry about it falling out or taking up any pack space.

I am not a archery hunter so I cant comment on the butt bucket but I did purchase the Kifaru gun bearer system and have to say that it compliments the pack well.

As mentioned above Eberlestock did address the squeaking on the straps. My pack was already adjusted with the new strap configuration and I have not noticed any noise yet.

There are a few minor improvements I would like to see added to the pack such as organization pouches and clips in the main compartment but overall I think this pack is near perfect for my needs as a packs could get.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks Grantman..I'll post reviews as soon as I get mine.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by shoot2miss View Post
    I've tried this pack on, but it seems a bit short for me (I'm 6'1", with an average length torso). If I properly position the belt, the top of the pack is well below my shoulders. Anyone else have this problem?
    I am 5'7" and my pack rides the same way. Short legs long torso. The pack feels good for me though as the weight sits on my hips and I have enough adjustment in the shoulder straps to bring it close to my back. The one problem I do see is that the load lifters really do not have any function.