Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Military

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Good Morning!

    Just FYI for our active/reserve military whose residency is in Montana - you can buy your general deer, general elk and conservation license for just $2 (if you purchase them at any FWP region headquarters). I didn't learn this until AFTER I'd already bought me deer/elk/wolf tags this August. This little fact isn't widely advertised, and it took the 18-year-old gal behind the counter at Wholesale Sports in Bozeman to let me know.
    More than a conqeror~

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Billings, MT
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Do you know if they sell OTC licenses for non resident active duty military that live in Montana? My brothers stationed here and I cant find anything on the fish and game web sight



Similar Threads

  1. Military ILBE Pack
    By Sawfish in forum Packs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:41 PM
  2. Military Tags
    By Russell M. in forum Oregon
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 06:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts