Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 21 Times in 1 Post
    I am 24. Who is they?
    Arise... Kill, Eat! - Acts 10:13

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like you don't know who your buddy is the guy that chimes in and agrees with you everytime you post something. Didn't your parents teach you if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. I guess not!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Must agree, you have been nothing but short and negative since the first time I posted on this sight. But offer up a free hunt for eastern whitetails and you cheer right up and decide we can be friends. DR horse power got no beef with you, but I did not get on this sight and share my hunts to be talked down to by somebody that hates this forum and yet has more than a decade less experience than myself, and I'm even a pup compared to many on this sight. By the way I did get on longrange.com, and the first thing I saw was an add for a freakin crossbow HAHA!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Wow I missed a whole bunch! I agree with some stuff elkaholic said in the past but not lately. Just stirring stuff up. dude simmer down. The reason i seconded this isn't the best forum is because of all the bickering on here. I see that that is why he likes it and half of the problem. There is great info on here when you wade through bs. When folks like bitterroot posts, I always take the time to read because he post great info and has a great knowledge database. Folks like him and many others that comment on gear and tactics is why I joined this forum. Not to bicker.
    Last edited by Drhorsepower; 10-25-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by westernwannabe View Post
    Like you don't know who your buddy is the guy that chimes in and agrees with you everytime you post something. Didn't your parents teach you if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. I guess not!
    Lol he got banned a looong time ago, hence why he hasn't chimed in, in a long time. So, I still don't know who 'they' is.

Edit: What's the point of a forum if noone speaks their mind?

Steakhunter - Yes, I've seen the crossbow ad. I agree, it's strange. But, go to the forum and look through the discussions. Tons of good info there.
    Last edited by Elkoholic307; 10-25-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakhunter View Post
    Must agree, you have been nothing but short and negative since the first time I posted on this sight. But offer up a free hunt for eastern whitetails and you cheer right up and decide we can be friends.
    Didn't expect you to actually take me seriously. I only said "sounds good to me" because I wanted to quit arguing.

There is no way I would take you up on that. My time and money would be much better spent elsewhere.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Well then spend it somewhere else and enjoy yourself far from Ohio. I am done. Argument closed. We aparently all agree that we need to quit arguing but easier said than done sometimes I guess. Does anyone know what the largest whitetail scored that was killed in Idaho?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Yeah Steakhunter I do!
    182 5/8 was in 1993 for rifle and 168 1/8 for Archery in 1994 and 137 1/8 for Archery Velvet in 1994 and for black powder 164 2/8 in 1988.
    The largest Whitetale most recently recorded was 175 3/8 in 2001. That was a typical with rifle. These are all Eastern Whitetails non have been recorded as I know of of columbian whitetails in Idaho.

Whats your biggest one in Ohio you have tagged todate?
    I hunt because......

Thanks
    Congratulations
    My personal best is a 154 inch whitetail, that is with a local guys tape, but he's pretty acurate.
    As far as Ohio goes, we have a 232 5/8 non typical in 2010 with a muzzeloader, and the world record non-typical archery kill (Beatty Buck) that scored 294 inches, and a 291 2/8 in 2006 I believe was killed with a shotgun.
    I would love to get a chance at a 200 inch deer, but that 154 I killed was with my grandpaw about 2 months before he passed away, it would be hard for me to kill a deer that means more to me than that one, no matter the score!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 13 Times in 2 Posts
    steakhunter, post a pick of that 154 buck taken with g-pa.