Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bitteroot.
    If you cant find that big 7 hopefuly he has about 50 cows with him so next year there are a whole bunch of little 7's running around.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    this past saturday I took one of my nine year old sons with me , because of the heat I wasnt expecting much but was surprised that there were bulls bugling the whole day saturday and sunday eventhough it was mid 80's. To make a long story short we walked a total of about 7-8 miles sunday in some pretty rugged country but my boy ran out of steam before we could get on the elk. I was pretty proud of how well he did though and was one of the best hunts Ive had for a long time. this was southwestern MT.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I was out this mornign before work and the bulls started to bugle at roughly 5:45 and they shut up before legal light hit. I think it is late enough in the year they have heard every bell and whistle under the sun and don't wanna "expose" themself in the daylight. But the day before a friend was in the same spot and he said they bugled till 10 o'clock. Who knows......it's elk hunting.
    Highcalibergear.com

We can help you cut your pack weight to get you farther back! Be sure to like us on Facebook to get website updates.

ultralighthunting.com

Blog that specializes in the ultralight hunter. Find gear reviews, hunting trip reports and tips on how to cut weight off of your pack.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Just came out a day early. Very, very little activity until well after dark, and then only a few weak bugles. A couple of guys in our party had a close encounter with a big 6, though. They walked right into him. No shot.

Might just go antelope hunting.