Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mathews Helum Review

I really have the itch to buy a new bow this year, and I was wondering if anybody has shot the new Mathew Helium yet? If so, i would like to here some reviews. I would also like to hear some reviews if any of you have had a chance to shoot some of the other manufactures 2012 products. I am also courious what Bowtech is going to realease at the ATA show next month. I am hoping it is better than the Invasion. As of right now it looks like I will either go with the Helim or the Z9.

Brookhunter

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I would suggest looking at a 2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT. I pulled the trigger on one about a month ago. I know they are expensive but it is an amazing bow. You do not know what "dead in hand" truly is until you shoot one of these. Its got really nice fast cams too.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 19 Times in 1 Post
    As for the Helim I felt it was one of the best bows Mathews has had in awhile. Way better balance in your hand for those pack in hunts.
    Just comes down to personal preference. For example you did not like the Invasion and that was the only bow I kept for 2011. I would be hard pressed to sell it. The tunability and hold at full draw is outstanding IMO

Thanks
    Congratulations
    After research, forums, and testemonials from friends I headed to my local archery shop last weekend set on the Hoyt Vector Turbo. Asked the owner to set up the Hoyt Rampage, Hoyt Vector Turbo, Bowtech Destroyer 350, and the Mathews Heli-M in that respected order. I shot each bow roughly 25-30 times through the line up. Starting with the Hoyts I impressed by both the rampage and the turbo, but equally disappointed that for a $400 difference in price they seemed to feel and shoot identical despite different specs. Although that is great meaning quality from the low-high end. Didn't care for the Bowtech as it didn't feel as great in quality. Some say they save the best for last...... I bought the Heli-M. I consistently stacked groups on top of each other and by far the smoothest draw from start to finish and best back wall. At the end of the day it's what feels best to you. I had my mind set on a Hoyt and the Heli-M proved me wrong.
    DIY OR DIE
    Mathews Heli-M 27 1/2" D
    Weatherby Mark IV .270
    Swarovski EL 10x42