Hybrid View

Thanks

FWP meeting Kalispell

If you didn't know already FWP is having another public meeting with focus on 2012 -13 regulation changes. Meeting is at Red Lion Hotel downtown Kalispell January 7th at 10am. Even if you don't want to speak please just show up to let FWP know that we are watching. Hope to see a good turn out because there are a lot of issue worth talking about.
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation...

Thanks
    Interesting meeting...if you go to any of these meetings FWP doesn't want to talk about predation till June. Lot of talk about doing away with youth tags and finding other opportunities to get kids involved in the outdoors in region 1 to help with maintaining declining herds. Breaks archery elk "working group" proposal is a joke! If it ain't broke don't fix it, in my opinion went with option #3 not the reccomended #1. Doing away with doe, cow tags and youth tags in region 1 for the most part I can support till numbers rebound...there was other stuff but can't recall but in my opinion between the economy, anti groups, state and federal cut backs, etc. I am lucky that I can hunt at all. I think we as an outdoor culture need to look big picture and continue to support and elect folks that will fight for and support our culture and always question that authority or we will be going to loss it and/or go to some type European game model...Ok done for now hope the future meetings go a little better.
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation...