So here is my question... do I use my 3 NV lope points for a mediocre tag (if there is such a thing) there, or do I get an OTC tag in another state? My dad and I both would like to hunt them next season, probably with rifles. We both have 3 points in NV. There are a number of tags there that we would have a pretty good chance at drawing, and the success rate for those lower point tags are actually pretty good for both Residents and Non-Res. We don't feel like we need to be looking at B&C goats to be happy, but we would like to have the chance at some quality animals. We are usually well above average as far as success goes on our hunts. Any advise? Thanks!