Well, it came off nicely today. The screws came out easy (thanks to plenty of release agent). I put a block of wood against the back of the base. A sharp, short tap with a hammer, and it popped right off. The receiver was completely untouched. Looked like new. I totally forgot to take a pic of the bedded pads before mounting the rings and scope. Sorry. I would take it apart and take a photo, but I have it all like I wanted it, and troqued to spec. The base is completely true. I checked the TPS rings for contact, to see if I needed to lap or bed them, but nope, 100% contact. I think a whole lot of people could save lapping their rings if they bedded their bases.
I will be doing this again soon to another rifle, and might take step-by-step photos, if anyone is interested in seeing them ... and I remember to take them.