Thanks

The right spine arrow and tune will yield you the best results

First off I am not any better than the next guy out their and with some dedication, consistent form, correct arrow spine and tune these groups are in reach. This video clip is raw and not edited and shows how accurate some of these bows can be with short axle to axles. Here are two 3 arrow groups at 80 yards. I shot similar groups with the Hoyt Carbon Element so I am not here to push a particular brand just dedication, consistent form, arrow spine, and tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fonk...sOOhIvjM3cYvV4

Thanks
    Great shootin. I just moved my draw weight from 63 lbs to 70 lbs and Im still shooting Beman 400s. Im at 26 inches of draw, do you suggest I switch to a stiffer spine? Still shoots good at 20 yards but I havnt been able to shoot any farther yet so I dont know if the accuracy is different out to 60

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Boy View Post
    Great shootin. I just moved my draw weight from 63 lbs to 70 lbs and Im still shooting Beman 400s. Im at 26 inches of draw, do you suggest I switch to a stiffer spine? Still shoots good at 20 yards but I havnt been able to shoot any farther yet so I dont know if the accuracy is different out to 60
    I would need to know what bow you are shooting and your current arrow specs ?

Thanks
    Mission Maniac. Beaman ICS CamoHunter 400's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Boy View Post
    Mission Maniac. Beaman ICS CamoHunter 400's
    I am assuming you are shooting 100 grain tip ? Then I would say your 400's would be on the weak side. This might sound funny but I am not brand loyal when it comes to arrows. I try to fit the right spine with my set up and this will give me the best results. You are really in between most of the manufactures spines with that particular set up. I feel if you stay with a 100 grain tip you would be better off going with the PSE Radial X Weave 300's. They actually are a 359 spine arrow and I would recommend a raw shaft length right around 26". You will have to retune your set up as well even with your current 400's. What happens when you changed your poundage it also changed your dynamic spine with your set up. This will more than likely change your centershot for a proper tune even with the 400's to make the most out of what you currently have. Just ask if you have any further questions

Shane