Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am looking into getting one myself and I just read a review on another forum. The guy took a bunch of pictures and documented his 7 day back country hunt and said at any given time he was packing 30-80 pounds very comfortably. Cant find now which forum it was on I just googled reviews on the horn hunter full curl. I will be my next pack as I am planning a back country hunt myself and need something like this my only thought is I am a small guy(5'9" 140lbs.) I hope the frame fits me comfortably. Or wish I had the money to get a mystery ranch that is built to ur specific size.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks! This will be my next pack! I don't know why Hornhunter don't get the press either. I had 80 pounds on the pack out on my backpack Coues hunt last October with my main beam XL and the pack did great. Just want something bigger, had stuff strapped all over the outside.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by shanehamblin View Post
    I am looking into getting one myself and I just read a review on another forum. The guy took a bunch of pictures and documented his 7 day back country hunt and said at any given time he was packing 30-80 pounds very comfortably. Cant find now which forum it was on I just googled reviews on the horn hunter full curl. I will be my next pack as I am planning a back country hunt myself and need something like this my only thought is I am a small guy(5'9" 140lbs.) I hope the frame fits me comfortably. Or wish I had the money to get a mystery ranch that is built to ur specific size.
    Was it bowsite.com ?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    By the way.... The dry stuff sack is what I do as well and it literally shaves pounds off of your pack.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    ya I believe it was bowsite.com, I also like his set up using the stuff sack to shave the weight. When I order mine I believe I will order the meat sack and use it the same way this guy did. Looks like an awesome pack tho cant wait to put it to the test and stuff a whole coues deer in this thing..... Hopefully 100"+ haha.