Threaded View

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

New calling concept

First I just want to say hi and glad to be here. I've been working on a new calling concept that started out for just my friends and I but became a call that worked really well. So now that all the pataent work is in order I'm just looking for feedback across the country. I hunt in Pa. and we have the most bow hunters in the country, everyone has a grunt call so the bucks are call shy to say the least. So I thought if I could incorperate the sound of a whitetails walk with my grunt and rattle bag it would give me a new edge. So now when I hit that grunt to get that buck to stop I throw out 4 or 5 steps. He heard him grunt now he hears him moving. The combo has worked great. The call is not in mass production and there are no big names tied to me. They are hand made in Acme Pa. and mailed out. I'm just a guy that loves to bow hunt and made a great connection. So if you have time please goto www.thecompletedeercallingsystem.com check out all the video's and let me know what you think. You can leave me a message on my site if you rather just ckick on the ask us tab. Thanks again Valentine
    Last edited by talkthewalk; 02-29-2012 at 04:21 AM.