Eastmans.com Forum Rules
By joining and participating on the Eastmans.com Forum, you acknowledge having read and agree to abide by the following rules:
1) Use of the forum or any of its features (such as personal messaging) to verbally attack, insult, slander, slur degrade, defame or threaten any individual will not be tolerated. Forum members agree to keep all content civil and respectful at all times. If a member is reported to have done any of the aforementioned acts, it will be at the Moderator’s discretion to deal with the member.
2) Solicitation of any advertisements for or by any group is strictly prohibited. Having a link to a product or service in the signature portion of your profile is permitted, but over-the-top product plugs will not be. Also, using the Eastmans' name to solidify your product or brand in any way will not be tolerated.
3) The use of foul or degrading language, posting of obscene or ***ually explicit material and links to such material will not be tolerated. If a member should be caught partaking in any of the aforementioned acts, it will be at the Moderator’s discretion to deal with the situation.
4) Posts mentioning any illegal activity may, at Eastmans’ discretion, be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies, along with information about members allegedly involved in illegal activities.
5) Posts of a political nature are prohibited unless the content has to do with issues or legislation specifically pertaining to the outdoor lifestyle. The thread will be closed by the Moderator if, at any time, the discussion ceases to be civil or violates another rule.
6) Always remember that your photos and any of your posts can be seen, copied and saved by anyone. Posts that create a negative impression of the outdoor lifestyle, project a negative image of outdoor enthusiasts, or the values for which Eastmans' stands for, will be edited or deleted at the discretion of the Moderator.
Failure to adhere to the rules and policies of the Eastmans.com Forum can result, at the discretion of the Moderator, in a ban of the offending member or members from the forum at any time.