Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 9 Times in 3 Posts
    The design is very innovative, especially for workwear apparel. I'll be honest, If I saw somebody wearing that shirt with the acronym of HCCR I would just think its the latest and greatest clothing manufacturer. You obviously want the shirt to provide your current customers a way to quickly and easily identify your worker and for non customers it is a form of advertisement. Where on the shirt is the full name of your company and is it easily identifiable. I saw the name in your picks but couldn't tell the placement.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 79 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buckbull View Post
    The design is very innovative, especially for workwear apparel. I'll be honest, If I saw somebody wearing that shirt with the acronym of HCCR I would just think its the latest and greatest clothing manufacturer. You obviously want the shirt to provide your current customers a way to quickly and easily identify your worker and for non customers it is a form of advertisement. Where on the shirt is the full name of your company and is it easily identifiable. I saw the name in your picks but couldn't tell the placement.
    The company name is on the back of the shirt at the bottom. These shirts are for advertisement first and if the guys choose to wear them to work in I know my customers will be very positive. Our uniforms we all wear now are black shop shirts that button in the front with my logo embroidered on the back in silver and white and upper left on front with brown or black Carhartt pants. Our customers like that we are into the current styles. A few of my guys wear flat bill hats and also we have custom made hats that have the deer skull on the top of the bill and the antlers on the hat itself. I'll post a pic of the hat.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 9 Times in 3 Posts
    Cool. I know how hard it is to run a business and when you spend money on advertisement you just want to get the most return on investment. That creative style you developed should appeal very well to the younger crowd. Heck, I'd wear it and I'm not that young. Maybe you should be designing shirts instead of refrigeration!!