Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So.Cal., but don't hold that against me...UPDATE, soon to be NM
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There's a reason for me listing my location the way i did. For years the people that do not know anything about game management has been running things here. I was excited to hear that the Director of F&G was a hunter when I first heard that he was appointed; now it looks like the powers that be (the tree hungers that have never seen the outdoors except at the beach and the park) are running him out of office. If you want to find out what all is wrong with the way this state manages the game it doesn't take much digging to find many examples. Do you think the staggered waterfowl opener is to help the waterfowl or someone in Sacramento throwing a bone to the private duck clubs in the valley? You are already talking about the lion joke here and since I brought an issue up to the state in regards to their “special hunts to the public” I figure if I stick around I’ll never see another draw for a state run waterfowl refuge.

Bottom line it’s a shame that a man is being targeted because of a legal activity, Politicians can do drugs, drink and drive and many other illegal activities, but a hunter than works for the state does something that the wackos consider not "politically correct" and he has to worry about losing the job he had been working towards for years.

New Mexico here I come

Thanks
    Congratulations
    that's why I made the move to Wyoming. 29 years of dealing with them nut jobs, there's only so much a person can take. Been four years now and I haven't looked back. Couldn't even fish a tournament without those wackos showing up at the boat ramp.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Not sure why but protection of predetors has been ever increasing on the agenda of the Anti's. Here in Alberta it was first the grizz, which I have seen more of than i can possibly count as well as have seen sign every time I hunt the mountains, now it is the wolves, we are over run with them and there currently is no season on them you can shoot them on sight, but that could soon be changing as there is a lot of pressure to outlaw hunting them, mainly from people in the eastern part of the country and from the major cities that have no real connection. I can see cats heading that direction as well. For some reason people who do not hunt think that nature will balance itself out and there is no room for hunters, I see it as we play a very important role as well as provide the majority of funding through our licencing etc...

My 2 cents