Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 36 Times in 5 Posts

have you all herd about this

Over here in CA where crazy is the norm, the president of the fish and game is under fire for killing a mountain lion in
    Idaho check this interview on a local radio http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/jk2010...rticle=9839787
    Trying like hell to live the dream,Nomad

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin ray View Post
    Over here in CA where crazy is the norm, the president of the fish and game is under fire for killing a mountain lion in
    Idaho check this interview on a local radio http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/jk2010...rticle=9839787
    Nice interview. Thanks for sharing this. It was good to hear his side.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Isn't punishment for individualism called COMMUNISM !!!!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Wow, I'm glad to hear his side as well, No new news about the Humane Society. The big thing that's scary is if that dudes dad gets on the commission, it sounds like we'll end up getting stripped of our hunting rights little by little over time.
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Muleys 24/7 View Post
    Wow, I'm glad to hear his side as well, No new news about the Humane Society. The big thing that's scary is if that dudes dad gets on the commission, it sounds like we'll end up getting stripped of our hunting rights little by little over time.
    You got that right. "That dude", California LT. Governor Gavin Newsom's dad Judge William Newsom was former mountain lion advocate and past president of the Mountain Lion Preservation Foundation. If you have ever checked out their web site you will see where they stand on hunting mountain lions. If he gets on the California Fish and Game Commission I'll bet I know what his view on hunting is and what he will promote.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    that cat looks pretty awesome!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by packer58 View Post
    Isn't punishment for individualism called COMMUNISM !!!!
    YES, that's the road were headed down unfortunately. Oh and I can't wait till "you know who" dosen't get another term.... same thing communisum!
    -NRA Life Member

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Crazy for sure...I just spent a week at my sisters in so cal, man how that place has changed !!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 36 Times in 5 Posts
    Antihunters want CA F&G Commission president Dan Richards to resign. PETA HSUS

Please read this. What happens to hunters will eventually happen to anglers too. I don't hunt but I do love to fish san diego. If the animal rights movement gets rid of hunting, fishing is the next target. Please read this and show to your friends. The rest of this message is a forwarded email from COHA.

Dan Richards is the President of the California Fish and Game Commission. Because he
    legally took a Mountain Lion in Idaho the Antiís, in particular the Humane Society of the
    United States-HSUS, have once again mobilized. They are trying to push one of the few
    hunters off the 5-member Fish and Game Commission. This is just a political hatchet job
    by the anti-hunting groups to get one of their own to serve as President of the F&G
    Commission. This is a tremendous threat to the hunters of California. If the Antiís can
    get Dan Richards removed then they can control the California Fish and Game Commission.
    Further, it will give them great strength to move forward with their anti hunting agenda.
    My concern is this: as we so often see, things that happen in California soon become
    trends across the nation.

We have been told that calling and writing letters have the most impact. It is easier to
    send an email but they can be deleted.

Here is what you need to do TODAY.

1. Write the California Fish and Game Commission a hard copy letter. Attached is a copy
    of a few letters for your review.

Email and fax is easy, but a HARD COPY is BETTER.

California Fish and Game Commission
    P.O. Box 944209
    Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
    Fax (916) 653-5040

fgc@fgc.ca.gov

2. Call as many Legislators as you can. Especially call the ones from your area.

Click on this link to enter your zip code and get the phone numbers.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/youleg.html

3. Attend the California Fish and Game Commission meeting on March 7th at 8:30 a.m. at
    Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. The Antiís have made it very clear that they will be
    picketing this meeting. Please come early and if you want to speak please sign up early.
    We really need to show a HUGE presence.

Mission Inn
    3649 Mission Inn Avenue
    Riverside, CA 92501

PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO 10 PEOPLE YOU KNOW
    Trying like hell to live the dream,Nomad

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin ray View Post
    Antihunters want CA F&G Commission president Dan Richards to resign. PETA HSUS

Please read this. What happens to hunters will eventually happen to anglers too. I don't hunt but I do love to fish san diego. If the animal rights movement gets rid of hunting, fishing is the next target. Please read this and show to your friends. The rest of this message is a forwarded email from COHA.

Dan Richards is the President of the California Fish and Game Commission. Because he
    legally took a Mountain Lion in Idaho the Anti’s, in particular the Humane Society of the
    United States-HSUS, have once again mobilized. They are trying to push one of the few
    hunters off the 5-member Fish and Game Commission. This is just a political hatchet job
    by the anti-hunting groups to get one of their own to serve as President of the F&G
    Commission. This is a tremendous threat to the hunters of California. If the Anti’s can
    get Dan Richards removed then they can control the California Fish and Game Commission.
    Further, it will give them great strength to move forward with their anti hunting agenda.
    My concern is this: as we so often see, things that happen in California soon become
    trends across the nation.

We have been told that calling and writing letters have the most impact. It is easier to
    send an email but they can be deleted.

Here is what you need to do TODAY.

1. Write the California Fish and Game Commission a hard copy letter. Attached is a copy
    of a few letters for your review.

Email and fax is easy, but a HARD COPY is BETTER.

California Fish and Game Commission
    P.O. Box 944209
    Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
    Fax (916) 653-5040

fgc@fgc.ca.gov

2. Call as many Legislators as you can. Especially call the ones from your area.

Click on this link to enter your zip code and get the phone numbers.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/youleg.html

3. Attend the California Fish and Game Commission meeting on March 7th at 8:30 a.m. at
    Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. The Anti’s have made it very clear that they will be
    picketing this meeting. Please come early and if you want to speak please sign up early.
    We really need to show a HUGE presence.

Mission Inn
    3649 Mission Inn Avenue
    Riverside, CA 92501

PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO 10 PEOPLE YOU KNOW
    Emails sent, thanks for the info!
    -NRA Life Member