Thanks

Antelope units 25, 16, and 18.

Does anyone have any positive/negative info on these units? Im trying to come up and hunt on my 2nd choice, so I can keep my points. This is pretty much what it's come down to... Im going to try for 48 as my 1st choice, then either 25, 16, or 18 a my other choices. I've crossed 39 off the list due to what the local biologists told me about the pressure and access. I've read the MRS info over and over, and I know these are sub-par units, but Im only looking for a solid antelope hunt. Not worried about B&C opportunites. I just want to hunt and have a chance at a 14-15" goat.

THis is for the regular draw btw... is it worth it to put in for the special draw, or are there pretty much antelope in most of these units?

If you have any helpful info to either confirm or help me narrow it down, Im all ears!

thanks a lot!!

Thanks
    I don't know anything about 16 or 18, but I would strongly caution against 25. I ran into some real access issues hunting it last year. The Casper Game & Fish office did not help in warning about the lack of available hunting ground. Be very careful in your research about what is accessible. A large tract of HMA or Walk-In would be nice to have to fall back on if the general public ground is locked from access.

Thanks
    DO NOT PUT 16 AS YOUS 2nd CHOICE! because its my 2nd choice. just kidding I was looking into those 3 units and a few others for 3nd choice. 16 seems to have decent access and public land. I am putting 16 for 2nd and 18 for 3rd choice.

Thanks
    @MOHunter, Thats the type of info I'm looking for. Thank you for sharing your first hand experience with me. I appreciate that.

@Musket Man, haha... thanks man. Hopefully 16 wont be too much like 25. It looks similar in the amount of public land, but hopefully access to those acres are better.

Thanks for the help guys.

Thanks
    I cant wait to findout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!