Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What Footbeds???

I am trying to decide on some After market Footbeds for my Tibets. Any opinions on the Superfeet (orange maybe) or the Lathrop and Sons Synergy?

Thanks,
    Chad

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I use the Superfeet (green) in my tibets and sheep hunters. They are def better then the stock ones. If you go with the Lathrop jells post about them. I was thinking of trying them myself.

Thanks
    Green superfeet for me, but I am trying the L & Sons this year.

Thanks
    Green super feet in my Lowa GTX as well.

Thanks
    I love my synergys! They are in my workout shoes and my shin splints have nearly went away. I would highly recomend them.

Thanks
    I was at Sportsman's Warehouse today and they carry "Soft Sole". I know nothing about them, except that the gal in the shoe department said they were supposed to be the same as Superfeet... but she also said they had only had them 2 weeks and had no training on them, so whatever that is worth.... any one else used "Soft Sole" before?

The Synergys don't seem to be made for much arch support. I kind of think I want a little arch in mine. My left foot had Planters Factitious that took me almost a year to get over (from turkey hunting in Rubber Knee boots on some big long hikes one spring, the knee boots had NO support). I don't want to go back there. That is my only concern with them.

Chad

Thanks
    I just ordered some of the Danner Pronghorns with the free Synergy footbeds on Lathrop and Sons website, when they get here I let you know what I think. I have never had aftermarket footbeds, so I thought I would give it a try and see what all the hype is about.
    Shoot STR8

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RUTTIN For This Useful Post:

ChadH (03-18-2012)

Thanks
    Thanks, I look forward to hearing about them!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I was at Sportsman's Warehouse today and they carry "Soft Sole". I know nothing about them, except that the gal in the shoe department said they were supposed to be the same as Superfeet... but she also said they had only had them 2 weeks and had no training on them, so whatever that is worth.... any one else used "Soft Sole" before?

The Synergys don't seem to be made for much arch support. I kind of think I want a little arch in mine. My left foot had Planters Factitious that took me almost a year to get over (from turkey hunting in Rubber Knee boots on some big long hikes one spring, the knee boots had NO support). I don't want to go back there. That is my only concern with them.

Chad
    The green Super feet have great arch support. That is why I chose them. I have them in my everyday work boots as well has my hunting boots.

Thanks
    I've been wearing the Lathrop and Sons synergy for about a month now in my running shoes. So far I am incredibly impressed! Have yet to take them up in the mountains but bear season is only a month away...