Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I shoot slick tricks, but mostly because they shoot really tight, and I don't have any POI change from my field tips. I also had WacEm shoot like that.

I have yet to test the terminal performance of the slick tricks, but I would guess they do the trick slickly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brandenbowhunter View Post
    I love the Simmons sharks broadheads...pass throughs with this head at some pretty long range shots...I love them...
    www.simmomssharks.com
    Very solid and sharp!
    >>>----------------->
    Strother Inspire
    Gold Tip Kenetics 300
    Ripcord Code Red
    Tight Spot Quiver
    Black Gold Ascent
    Landshark by Simmons Sharks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Bulls View Post
    I shoot slick tricks, but mostly because they shoot really tight, and I don't have any POI change from my field tips. I also had WacEm shoot like that.

I have yet to test the terminal performance of the slick tricks, but I would guess they do the trick slickly.
    I tested one on a Roosevelt bull last season. He ran about 40 yards and tipped over backwards! It was a pass thru and the broadhead didn't suffer any damage. They fly straight and seem like a great product to me. Getting ready to order some more for spring bear.

Thanks
    I think any broadhead that is sharp, and most of all that you have confidence in that you can put it where it needs to be will do just fine. For me I shoot Magnus Stingers.
    Shoot STR8

Thanks
    I'm with RUTTIN. Any sharp broadhead will work as long as you can put it where you need to. Some are definitely more durable than others. I would check for sharpness out of the package and be able to put on final touches. I haven't seen too many that are razor sharp. I check mine by seeing if they will shave hair off my arm.

The last 3 years I've been using the Muzzy MX-4. I have a love hate relationship with them but they do a number on an elk. Big hole, and durable. I believe I've killed two elk with the same broadhead. The hate part is that my bow has to be perfectly tuned for them to fly and group with my field points. Once thats done they fly great.

Thanks
    The last 2 elk I have killed I used Magnus 100gn Snuffer SS and neither bull made it 40 yards. A good sharp bh is whats needed and there are alot of good ones out there today.

Thanks
    Last year I used Innerloc.. Seemed to work pretty good out to 50 ( Possibly just me and my setup )

Never got to test it =(

This year im thinking of trying a The new Ulmer Edge. http://www.trophytaker.com/edge_broadhead.aspx

Anyone seen or tried one of these ?

Thanks
    Bitterroot,
    What shafts are you using with your Slick Tricks? I am interested in these broadheads, although I was under the assumption that a 4 blade could disrupt the flight by interfference with the fletching. The more I think about it though the 4 blades might just be causing constructive interferrence if the frequency of the waves created by the broadhead add constructively to the frequency of the fletching. Or the broadhead just becomes the rudder instead of the fletching. I am interested how a front guided missile compares to a rear guided? I think the arrow shaft will have a huge influence on the outcome of this affect.

Does anyone out there have access to a wind tunnel? I guess maybe I could make a crude one here at home and run some tests.