Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello from PA. I run a program to help homeless/near homeless consumers. Also run the county transportation for consumer on pa states medical assistance.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hello all!
    I figured this was as good a place as any for a first post. I retired from the U.S. Navy in 1996. Since '96 I have been working as a machinist. I currently reside in the Missouri Ozarks in a tiny little town. I too always dreamed of an outdoor job, anybody hiring in Wyoming?

Bob

Thanks
    Congratulations
    My wife and I are over the road truck drivers. We just started last week. We are only out five days. I have ben driving all my life. All ways local. Home every day. I have all ways hunted diy back pack hunts. Looks like those may end. We will not have time to get in shape.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Im a utility worker. Take care of a local water, waste waste and treatment system. This is the newest adventure. Before it was residential and commercial construction, logging, farming and ranching

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I posted on this when it first started... but I am going to post again since my jobs have since changed!
    I work part time at a powersports store and I am also Pro-Staff for a game call company I have two of the best jobs in the world, without a doubt!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I'm a software architect, primarily designing secure web-based supply chain software for the aerospace industry.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Spent 9 years working fly fishing retail, guiding, teaching classes and traveling. Then decided it was time to do something different. Been a State trooper for the last 3 years. Really liked both carreers for different reasons.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Spent 28 years working for the Wyoming Game and Fish Department offering advice to hunters, trying to educate hunters about wildlife management and have employees of the Department set hunting seasons based on sound wildlife management principles. Then hunters decided they should make all of the wildlife management decisions based on what they saw from their pickups and ATVs and ignore the biology, so I retired.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHJH View Post
    Spent 28 years working for the Wyoming Game and Fish Department offering advice to hunters, trying to educate hunters about wildlife management and have employees of the Department set hunting seasons based on sound wildlife management principles. Then hunters decided they should make all of the wildlife management decisions based on what they saw from their pickups and ATVs and ignore the biology, so I retired.
    Lol. That's funny, I mean that NOT in a negative way. However in Nevada. They cut mule deer tags despite biologist opinion on upping tag quota by 10%. I question the biologists here (nevada)because it seems the mule deer population is still way down from where it was pre 93. (el ni˝o). Just a side note. I appreciate what biologists do.
    Last edited by Drhorsepower; 12-13-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I just wanted to say thanks to DrHJH for the 28 years of service with Wyoming G&F department. I appreciate your service and your efforts. It surly was and still is a difficult management puzzle to put together with all the different organizations, both anti and the pro hunting groups and political pressures you must have faced. I appreciate what biologists do.