Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Bulls View Post
    When I saw that episode I was like ... "You gotta be kiddin' me, no, don't pull out a map and point!"

"Oh, for cryin' out loud."
    I am kinda surprised how many guys on the shows do that. If you really listen and pay attention to the maps they are looking ant and pointing to, the signs up on the roads, a the conversation a guy could really get close to the spot they are hunting in.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Bulls View Post
    When I saw that episode I was like ... "You gotta be kiddin' me, no, don't pull out a map and point!"

"Oh, for cryin' out loud."
    I guess that is one plus to living in CA. You never see hunting shows on CA unless they are on a private ranch. Okay the only plus. Lol

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Long Range Pursuit, Extreme Outer Limits, Buck Commander
    Arise... Kill, Eat! - Acts 10:13

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I like it all, but there are the better ones.. I have pet peeves with shot setup and bad shots.
    I enjoy what the guys at Rusted Rooster do with Dropped, Backcountry quest, etc. I'll be headed to a video school with them in a few weeks!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmallfield View Post
    I guess that is one plus to living in CA. You never see hunting shows on CA unless they are on a private ranch. Okay the only plus. Lol
    HA, aint that the truth
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Banned
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Eastmans is good, especially Mike and anything non-bowhunting. I miss Gordy though. We watch High Wild and Free about once a month.

I can't wait to catch up on all the new shows when we get back to the states, does anyone know of a way to watch them online?

I like Craig Boddington, but even though I have hunted in Africa and lived there I have zero interest in watching AFrican hunting on TV.

I also like Larry Weishuhn and Greg Ritz, but am not interested in whitetails.

John Porter is good on B of the W, not into the Davidson's show, it would be so bad if Aaron didn't spend so much strutting and beyong a snob. I could take 3 chimps from the bush and put them in front of a CNC machine and build a rifle. Not impressed.

I'd like to see Todd Hodnett get a show, but I am sure he's way to busy cashing checks from the Military for sniper training. And honestly if I knew half of what he knows I would do the same thing.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Eastmans, Bone Collector, Expedition Safari, Nosler's magnum TV are all interesting, but the only one my DVR records regularly is Eastmans.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I like Eastmans, Bone Collector, OYOA, Meateater, and Buck Commander. Used to watch a lot of others but I got tired of the treestand, food plot, game cam thing. I'm pretty sure most of us could kill some nice whitetails if we had a thousand acres in Iowa with food plots, 50 different stands, and game cameras everywhere. I know I would "crush'em". I have not watched Nugent in awhile. The last show I saw him kill some monster non-typical whitetail. looked up where he was hunting and it was some "preserve" and I think that deer would have cost him $50,000-100,000. Before that I watched him kill an elk out of a treestand, in Texas over bait. He must make the feed stores in Texas very happy. If he ever did a DIY public land hunt I would crap myself.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    As long with everyone else Eastmans TV lol Meateater ,bone collector arrow affliction and the new show Dropped project alaska, western extreme, into the high country and territories wild as with many other people on this forum not the biggest fan of all the white tail shows where its 30 mins of sitting in a tree stand and arrowing a buck it would be awesome to see a show like survivor man with les stroud but in the hunting world in a backcountry setting which is kinda like meateater or dropped project alaska

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
    I used to really like Tred Barta. I like half of the Eastman's stuff (the longer DIY shows). Not a lot of experience with other shows as I don't have cable TV, or even an antenna.

For me, the problem with most hunting shows, is the focus on the kill. I'd rather watch a full hour focused on one hunt than five 10 minute clips where half of it is them admiring and talking about the kill. If I want to see a big animal, I can drive to RMNP, and see them alive! Show me the scenery, the pack in, the camp, the let downs, the small animals, the other wildlife. Make me feel like I am there!
    x2.

If you have not purchased Pure Elevations 90%...I highly recommend you do.....wish they would stop going to the archery shows and get that second DVD out!!!!!! (j/k)