Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali_hornhunter View Post

Status Update
    By McMillan Group International
    McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an “account analysis” meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.
    At this point I interrupted him and asked “Can I possible save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.”
    “That is correct” he says.
    I replied “That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won’t mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms industry friendly?”
    “You have to do what you must” he said.
    “So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?”
    Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing let for him to say.

I think it is import for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms should know when a business does not support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don’t agree with a business’ political position I can not in good conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.
    Here is the link to McMillan Group International's Facebook page. The statement above was posted there on Thursday April 19, 2012.

https://www.facebook.com/McMillanGro...50946905673368

Does anyone know if it was also posted on the McMillan website, and it so can you share the link.
    Last edited by Umpqua Hunter; 04-21-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i couldnt find anything on there website looked in the news section too maybe they'll post it up

Thanks
    Congratulations
    The wife and I, and her boss and his company, also dumped b of a about 2 years ago. I dont support illegals, their lifestyle, and anybody that supports them, therefore we dumped them. I tell everybody about my stances on these issues. Dump B of A, Levi Strauss, and whoever else pizzes on our constitution!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Wow I'm surprised it's not on the National news. I'm with a credit union but have been considering moving my business account to BoA. Not going to happen now.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cali_hornhunter View Post
    i couldnt find anything on there website looked in the news section too maybe they'll post it up
    Look on there Facebook Page, the link has been provided above.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Wow I'm surprised it's not on the National news. I'm with a credit union but have been considering moving my business account to BoA. Not going to happen now.
    It is very interesting that it was not talked about more in the Mainstream media or perhaps more appropriately named, "Lamestream media". I'm not on the news channels all that much but I did not see it talked about much on the large distribution channels. Kind of shows media bias against the 2nd amendment to me a bit though perhaps.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I use a credit union but my dad uses B of A. I will be informing him of this in the morning. I will make sure he lets B of A know why he closes his accounts. What a bunch of scum bags.
    A bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work.
    Shoot the best, Shoot PSE!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Many, many years ago I was with B of A and got ticked at them over their policies. Dumped them and never looked back!
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I'm not surprised they are anti hunting. A little shocked because they are vultures that suck the life out of you.
    Bone Trail Posse

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Personally I think that Bank of America shouldn' really be all that invested in what its clients do, unless it is illegal, but 2nd amendment right or not, they have the right to choose with whom they do business.