Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTTIN View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha............I love it!

If it were me I would take both, and shoot the smooth one first, if you miss, you can re-draw and shoot them with the fast one.

Hahahaha two pistols, two lassos, two pairs of boots, two pairs of underwear I HAVE heard of theses. But a two bows one as back up now that's sum funny stuff Ruttin!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Actually there are some good points to what Velvetfvr is doing. I always have a backup bow with me on a hunt when feasible. You never know when you might need it, and if you have practiced with it a lot, it could save your hunt. Velvetfvr I hope you know we are all just having a little fun, no harm intended.
    Shoot STR8

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 42 Times in 6 Posts
    Actually there are some good points to what Velvetfvr is doing. I always have a backup bow with me on a hunt when feasible. You never know when you might need it, and if you have practiced with it a lot, it could save your hunt. Velvetfvr I hope you know we are all just having a little fun, no harm intended.
    I can agree with you Ruttin. I always take a second rifle as a back up on any hunt. I've learned the hard way and had to use a gun I was not familiar with. Not cool

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Yeah, I will definitely bring both. The reason why I ask is because I will have a week and a half between both hunts so I will train again before the deer. I might go single option but I want to utilize both bows to my advantage. I will see what happens in the process of getting ready. I am going to practice shooting from odd angles, sit in weird stances for awhile. Thanks so much and keep it coming! I really want to get a kill on each bow since I have 2 for different types of hunts. Also both bows feel really similar too.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    My sights are moveable too, that is the only way I roll now.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Muleys 24/7 View Post
    I would stick with one bow as well, practice with one.......hunt with one. That way you don't have a different feel when makeing the switch from hunting deer to pronghorn, just my opintion.

x2 on the seven pin sight
    Both sights are moveable and I go pronghorn and the. A week and a half break and then deer. You guys have me confused! I think I might have to leave it up to what my preparation and training reveals.