Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTTIN View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha............I love it!

If it were me I would take both, and shoot the smooth one first, if you miss, you can re-draw and shoot them with the fast one.

Hahahaha two pistols, two lassos, two pairs of boots, two pairs of underwear I HAVE heard of theses. But a two bows one as back up now that's sum funny stuff Ruttin!

Thanks
    Actually there are some good points to what Velvetfvr is doing. I always have a backup bow with me on a hunt when feasible. You never know when you might need it, and if you have practiced with it a lot, it could save your hunt. Velvetfvr I hope you know we are all just having a little fun, no harm intended.
    Shoot STR8

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Actually there are some good points to what Velvetfvr is doing. I always have a backup bow with me on a hunt when feasible. You never know when you might need it, and if you have practiced with it a lot, it could save your hunt. Velvetfvr I hope you know we are all just having a little fun, no harm intended.
    I can agree with you Ruttin. I always take a second rifle as a back up on any hunt. I've learned the hard way and had to use a gun I was not familiar with. Not cool

Thanks
    Yeah, I will definitely bring both. The reason why I ask is because I will have a week and a half between both hunts so I will train again before the deer. I might go single option but I want to utilize both bows to my advantage. I will see what happens in the process of getting ready. I am going to practice shooting from odd angles, sit in weird stances for awhile. Thanks so much and keep it coming! I really want to get a kill on each bow since I have 2 for different types of hunts. Also both bows feel really similar too.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Carter Squeeze me release, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather 

Thanks
    My sights are moveable too, that is the only way I roll now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muleys 24/7 View Post
    I would stick with one bow as well, practice with one.......hunt with one. That way you don't have a different feel when makeing the switch from hunting deer to pronghorn, just my opintion.

x2 on the seven pin sight
    Both sights are moveable and I go pronghorn and the. A week and a half break and then deer. You guys have me confused! I think I might have to leave it up to what my preparation and training reveals.