Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lookn for a place

Im looking for an affordable do it yourself hunt that i can do. i dont care what i hunt or where i hunt. i just cant bring myself to pay huge money on a guided hunt. i have been to missouri for whitetail, and wyoming for goats.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Even with your willingness to do whatever, that is still a VERY broad question. There must be something that you'd like to do in particular????? In Wyoming, if you had a deer and antelope point or two, you could probably work out a combo hunt. Tags would be about $600 total. Probably wouldn't get a real monster deer or goat but I'm sure you could have a real good time. You could buy points this summer and maybe go next year or the year after. That is just one possibility out of probably about 100 or so....

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Of course a lot depends on where you want to go. You need to narrow down your area and then do a little research. Check the units/species you want on the states website for points needed, tags issued and harvest. Once youve narrowed it down somewhat, look at going doe hunting. Usually takes almost no points and would give you an insight into the area and animals.It goes without saying that Eastmans magazines really do a lot of the work for you. If you don't subscribe, the best suggestion you can get is subscrible and do a lot of your research there.

Hope some of this helps.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley