Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Best location to buy

Where is the best spot you all have found to buy high end optics such as leica or swarovski binoculars. I am looking to buy a new pair of EL Swarovision binos before this hunting season and was wondering if I am just as well off to purchase them at Cabelas or another major retailer or if there is somewhere better?

Thanks
    SWFA.com has a 110% price match guarantee. That 10% adds up on a purchase as big as Swarovision bins.

Thanks
    The Sportsman's Warehouse that I use does a nice job at the optics counter with info and letting you try out the product. Most retail prices are going to be very close, if not identical. Usually able to find a deal on-line but if you want the customer service I'd checkout Sportsman's.

Thanks
    If you are not in a hurry and know exactly what you want, check all the internet sites. I've bought from Optics Plannet and Natchez when stuf was on sale and offered free shipping.

Bought my Swaro rangefinder/bino from Cabelas when there was a promo card mailed me for a $100.00 credit and free shipping. Also got triple points. The key is knowing exactly what you want.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    I have had really great dealings with Camera Land NY, Doug often has show samples/open box demos that carry full warranty and you can't tell them from new for great prices. The every day prices on the high end optics are very competitive also.

Bob

Thanks
    Don't use spottingscopes.com. I ordered my Nikon ED 50 about six weeks ago and I finally called and asked what in the world is taking so long?......... they said I wouldn't get it till the middle of july now because nikon is taking so long to get out orders. If that was the case why do they have the delivery date on their web page sooner than the date they told me?....... If I wasn't getting such a good deal I'd cancel my order in a heart beat.
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muleys 24/7 View Post
    Don't use spottingscopes.com. I ordered my Nikon ED 50 about six weeks ago and I finally called and asked what in the world is taking so long?......... they said I wouldn't get it till the middle of july now because nikon is taking so long to get out orders. If that was the case why do they have the delivery date on their web page sooner than the date they told me?....... If I wasn't getting such a good deal I'd cancel my order in a heart beat.
    Agreed 110% they did the same to me some things seem too good to be true I keep checking eBay they have had killer deals lately picked up ED50 for 470.00 plus ten dollar shipping

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Agreed 110% they did the same to me some things seem too good to be true I keep checking eBay they have had killer deals lately picked up ED50 for 470.00 plus ten dollar shipping
    Yea , I think your post is how I found out about that sale. So did you cancel your order?
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

Thanks
    Ya cancelled it through pay pal

Thanks
    Sport Optics is probably my favorite, followed closely by Euro Optics and Camerland...