Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've used Bear Basin.com for all my purchases great pricing and fast shipping

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I have had great luck with B&H photo. Prices are always on the low end of the spectrum and they carry all the high end models. I just bought a new bushnel scout 1000 with arc for 250 (the lowest price I could find anywhere). There is also a 50 dollar manufacturer rebate till December so you pay a total of $200. There are used scout 1000's going for over $200 on ebay all the time. I also bought my swarovski spotting scope from B&H. Again they were the lowest price I could find with a great reputation. With that being said, ebay can also be used. I bought a pair of leica duovids on ebay for much less than half of the new price. The only problem with ebay is you must know what a good price is before you buy. Many people overpay for optics on that site.

Simply put, go to B&H photo for all your new optic needs.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice plug...
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Ha, I don't work for them nor do I receive any compensation for referring people to the site. I just simply am giving my opinion. I've dealt with other optic sites and had poor service and I think its important to spread word of mouth about the good businesses out there.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I feel ya. I looked at your profile and saw it was your first post. Put two and two together and thought you may have been in cahoots. Welcome to eastmans!
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks for the welcome. I always enjoyed watching the Eastman's shows and reading the magazines (okay I admit, I like the pictures wayyyyy more than reading the articles).

This might sound like another plug but I assure you its not. This is a site I found that reviews optics and explains how they differ. There is lots of good information here. The guy also shares websites that are running deals on optics, but he doesn't include B&H photo ever.

http://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks ando_31 that link you put up is really cool.

Banned
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Euro Optics by far.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    cabelas offers some great deals if you keep your eyes open, as for sportsmans..... atleast the one in idahofalls, i dont buy anything there unless its a last minut thing. i allways cross check before i buy and have save thousands not buying sportsmans. saved 15buck on gps, saved 75 bucks on a backpack. 50 on frame pack, another 70 on under armour.... goes on and on. http://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/ As ando_31 posted, this sight rocks for optics.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ivorytip View Post
    cabelas offers some great deals if you keep your eyes open, as for sportsmans..... atleast the one in idahofalls, i dont buy anything there unless its a last minut thing. i allways cross check before i buy and have save thousands not buying sportsmans. saved 15buck on gps, saved 75 bucks on a backpack. 50 on frame pack, another 70 on under armour.... goes on and on.
    Agree 100 %. Bought my SPOT at Cabelas after checking around on the internet, it was on sale...saved 40 to 50 bucks. Bought my Swaro bino/rangefinder there too. Saved almost $200 on sale again + free shipping. My last Leupold I bought at Opticsplanet, again after checking prices in the internet. It really pays to check prices and offers of free shipping, etc.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley