Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Hydro Dipped

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
    Congratulations
    2
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Omen pro isn't hunting this year. So only the evo for both hunts since my fmj's won't work on the omen. Would he still charge 75 for the bow or more since it would be multiple parts?
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

    AKA: Velvet Feather

  2. #22
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,091
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 531 Times in 371 Posts
    Congratulations
    32
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfvr View Post
    Thanks!!!!!!!! Can he take bows apart. I can't so might me SOL.
    No you have to take it apart.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,091
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 531 Times in 371 Posts
    Congratulations
    32
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I have a buddy that is getting his AR dipped in the Viper pattern! I'll post pics when it's complete

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,100
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 149 Times in 113 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfvr View Post
    Omen pro isn't hunting this year. So only the evo for both hunts since my fmj's won't work on the omen. Would he still charge 75 for the bow or more since it would be multiple parts?
    You shoot fmj's out of your Pse Evo? I didn't know that!

  5. #25
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,091
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 531 Times in 371 Posts
    Congratulations
    32
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    You shoot fmj's out of your Pse Evo? I didn't know that!
    Oh shizz her we go! Hahah

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
    Congratulations
    2
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    You shoot fmj's out of your Pse Evo? I didn't know that!
    Guy at sportsmans said they were they we're the best and that I should shoot a 470 grain arrow with that spine. I can use the omen for this year but will have to switch. The omen might leave if pse makes a better omen. I like the fmj's but dang they are expensive! Didn't happen until about 2 weeks ago. I tell you I can't go to a place that has anything archery or I spend money. Hope this doesn't happen when I am out of the house or I am screwed!
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

    AKA: Velvet Feather

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
    Congratulations
    2
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Oh shizz her we go! Hahah
    Yep, here we go! LOL!!!!!
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

    AKA: Velvet Feather

  8. #28
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,091
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 531 Times in 371 Posts
    Congratulations
    32
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfvr View Post
    Guy at sportsmans said they were they we're the best and that I should shoot a 470 grain arrow with that spine. I can use the omen for this year but will have to switch. The omen might leave if pse makes a better omen. I like the fmj's but dang they are expensive! Didn't happen until about 2 weeks ago. I tell you I can't go to a place that has anything archery or I spend money. Hope this doesn't happen when I am out of the house or I am screwed!
    Hey man I'm outta the house and I'm here to tell you your screwed! It gets worse! Hahahha at least your spending your cash on your passions.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
    Congratulations
    2
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Hey man I'm outta the house and I'm here to tell you your screwed! It gets worse! Hahahha at least your spending your cash on your passions.
    I know! Well the government doesn't care about your passions! I hope I will find one and won't look at other bows. Then I can save up for gas for when I drive. I don't expect parents on paying and I will take it as a responsibility. Maybe I will get lucky and my winning of every shoot this year could get me closer to sponsorships. Just have to get to national shoots and get my name out there. Hopefully my buddy can help me with a TV show that is interested in me.
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

    AKA: Velvet Feather

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
    Congratulations
    2
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    I need a job but am too young! I think I am screwed!
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

    AKA: Velvet Feather

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •