Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Bow

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Free Bow

Hey guys, I have a 2004 PSE Typhoon. The draw adjusts from 50# to 70# and I believe that the draw goes from 26"-30". I will include a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, and a four arrow quiver with this bow. I may even have some older arrows I could throw in. Even though this is an older bow it is more than adequate to hunt with. What I am looking for is someone who could really use this bow. If you know someone who is going through a rough time right now and can't afford a bow please send me their story. What I would really like to see is this bow going to a youth just getting into the sport. In a week or two I will pick someone who I think deserves the bow. All that I ask is that if we can't meet face to face is that you pay shipping.

Thanks,
    Coleman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HuntinFool For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinFool View Post
    Hey guys, I have a 2004 PSE Typhoon. The draw adjusts from 50# to 70# and I believe that the draw goes from 26"-30". I will include a whisker biscuit rest, a peep sight, and a four arrow quiver with this bow. I may even have some older arrows I could throw in. Even though this is an older bow it is more than adequate to hunt with. What I am looking for is someone who could really use this bow. If you know someone who is going through a rough time right now and can't afford a bow please send me their story. What I would really like to see is this bow going to a youth just getting into the sport. In a week or two I will pick someone who I think deserves the bow. All that I ask is that if we can't meet face to face is that you pay shipping.

Thanks,
    Coleman
    HuntinFool, your post has made me proud to be an american sportsman. I hope you get enough responce to get that bow into someones hands before season. Good job dude......

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    That is pretty cool, for a young guy like you to do. Especially when everyone is having tough times right now. I wish there were more young sportsman out there like you Coleman.
    Shoot STR8

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I think I may know of a young man that can use that. His Name is Hunter Ford. He has just turned 14 years of age and this will be his first year BowHunting... Hunter has 2 other brother's and a sister; with just Dad Working. So, sometimes money get's Tight... And this is A Family that is always doing everything they can to Help out Everyone Else... Even when they go with out.... And I know now a day's there are Thousands and Thousands of other People that have It Worse.... (Just Let Me If Hunter Is choosen and I can give you a Mailing address.)

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Great thing your doing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    nice work brother

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Huntingfool, I'll help out. I have a tru-fire hurricane extreme release new in box. Pm when you decide who gets it and I will mail it to them. It's a good thought on your part. Thanks for helping get someone started!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BKC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hey guys, I have the rest and the quiver covered and BKC just offered up a release (Thank you so much, this will help a lot), but if we could round up a sight, quiver, and a few more arrows to make it so the person won't have to buy anything that would be sweet. I hate to ask for stuff, but I turn 16 next month and I am trying to save up to buy a vehicle.

I will pick who gets it around mid day on the 16 of this month after I get back from Cali for work. I can already tell that it is going to be extremely difficult to pick who gets this bow.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Anybody know anyone else?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    If still needed, I have a brand new 3 pin sight I can donate. I can send it to you or the winner..... PM me the address, it might be better to send to you so you can install it. Either way let me know.
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muleys 24/7 For This Useful Post: