Hybrid View

Thanks

Took the plunge and bought some Kuiu gear

I returned from a business trip this evening to see my Kuiu gear purchase was awaiting my return. So, far everything seems to fit fine, and I'm ready to hit the mountains to see how they feel while getting some scouting in.

The only thing I wish I might have done differently was purchase the Guide pants versus the Attack pants because of the wind and water resistance; however, not knowing if I was going to like the gear, I went for the cheaper pair.

Time to get the pants hemmed and hit the mountains!
    Vegetarian = old Indian word for Bad hunter

Thanks
    Congrats! I am waiting on some stuff from them. Specifically headwear and attack pants. I ordered them for early season hunting so we will see...

Thanks
    I think I am gonna make the 2.5 hr drive north this week and see what they have in stock I bought the rainwear and love it. I am thinkin about sellin the sitka stuff and gettin this

Thanks
    I liked my attack pants so much last season I bought a pair in brown for casual where this year

Thanks
    Does the kuiu gear fit true, run small or big. I have been debating on the chugach jacket but am afraid to pull the trigger cuz of the cost. Please update us on how u liked the gear after a few scouting trips r under your belt. Thanks,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Country View Post
    Does the kuiu gear fit true, run small or big. I have been debating on the chugach jacket but am afraid to pull the trigger cuz of the cost. Please update us on how u liked the gear after a few scouting trips r under your belt. Thanks,
    It fits true, if you use their chart and actual measurements. For instance, don't just order your usual jeans size. Most 32 in. waist jeans are actually 34s, in my experience.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Bulls View Post
    It fits true, if you use their chart and actual measurements. For instance, don't just order your usual jeans size. Most 32 in. waist jeans are actually 34s, in my experience.
    Perfect and thanks BB!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Country View Post
    I've only tried it on here at the house, but it seems to fit true. I ordered the size 34 jeans and I'm happy with them regarding their fit. I haven't hit the trail head with them yet, so I'll post again once I'm off the hill.

The Sitka gear that I have seems to fit more on the smaller side of the spectrum. The Kuiu seems to be right on target at this point.

Graybird
    Vegetarian = old Indian word for Bad hunter