Thanks

Drew my antelope tag... now what?

Well, I drew a 404-00 antelope buck tag. When I applied I thought I was set for a slow hunting season so the antelope tag would be nice. After drawing a Colorado moose tag, good deer tag, and a few others my schedule is getting to hectic. I'm planning to call Monday to see what my options are (if any), but figured I'd ask here in the mean time. My questions are... Can I get a refund and keep my points? Are there doe tags available that I could buy my daughter so she can hunt with me and cancel her Colorado antelope hunt? Is the license transferable to your kids? I'm assuming there are no options and I'll just have to make it happen but wanted to make sure first.

On another note, anyone have info on antelope hunting this unit they'd like to share if I do end up hunting?

Thanks.

Thanks
    No refunds unless there is a death or sickness and tag can not be transfered. There is no doe tags that you would be able to buy either. Sorry to be the Bear of bad news.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hvfd21walker View Post
    No refunds unless there is a death or sickness and tag can not be transfered. There is no doe tags that you would be able to buy either. Sorry to be the Bear of bad news.
    Kind of what I figured. Guess I'll have to make it work some how. Thanks for the input.

Thanks
    My wife and I are in the same situation. We applied in the toughest unit in the state to draw in, Unit 215 and my wife and I both drew. I recall with a deer permit in Montana, that up unit a certain date, you could return the tag for up to an 80% refund but would lose your points. I don't know if that applies to antelope, or if the rule is on the books anymore. I also need to explore my options.