Quote Originally Posted by PLP View Post
I have dealt with this stuff on public land for 15 years...I always go somewhere else if someone is in the hole I wanted to go...or even close to it..I will just go somewhere else...Now...if there is one gate that leads to a large area..I always talked with the other guys..I'd tell em..gimme I general direction you are goin,and I will be out of your way..because I have all the areas scouted out anyways...If they werent going where I was..fine..if we were gonna be close I would make sure I idnt interrupt them..no walking past them..etc..unless they insisted...There is no sense in setting up on a man at a water hole..Thats just down right rude..If you beat me thats fine,but dont come in on me...

I would love to hear someone explain why it is ok to just waltz right in on a guy and set up right on top of him..To see what the excuse is..It's usually ignorance..totally

You dont own all rights to a spot just because you have hunted it before...if you beat someone to the hole..its yours,but if they are ahead of you..first come first serve..I see some places say..if you leave a stand or blind..it is first come first served...lol..Id love to video that encounter..lol

Dont be a jack just because you can,you never know what someone else has going on in their life,and you may wind up being the straw that breaks the camels back.....ETHICS...its what the new generation doesnt understand...and how to act civilized..
You hit the nail on the head PLP ! I forgot what the second "P" stands for ? Public Land ??? Help me with my senior moment please...