Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Kuiu's New Camo Pattern - Verde

What is everyone's thoughts on the new pattern? The product itself, I have to admit is top notch. I have pretty much gone completely Kuiu. Not because of the new trend, in fact that is the only thing that holds me back, but because the product itself is really top quality for a reasonable price.

What I can't get... What makes them think they can expand when they can't service what they currently have? Outstanding product but boy they better be careful with their service.....

Any thoughts out there?

Why not add a Kuiu pic with a dream stand location. Trail with a shallow creek crossing with alfalfa in the background
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kuiu 2.jpg  
    Last edited by Montana; 11-02-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Doesn't matter what humans think. What does an elk think?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Hunter View Post
    Doesn't matter what humans think. What does an elk think?
    I think they are upset with the backorders too

IIp... Good point on the instant availability.. It is true. Not too long ago I ordered the neck gaiter and asked them to waive my shipping for me since I have to order piece by piece. He responded with humor, "nice try", which I didn't mind. But here it comes around, That neck gaiter (shown above) is a genius design. That face mask system is super thin material and super stretchy. You can breathe through it totally fine and you don't get too hot. Most importantly, it's not baggy and doesn't effect your archery shooting. Again, this product itself rocks. Just have to get over the wait period.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    I think they are upset with the backorders too
    Do you think elk will get smart enough to start wearing camo?

Then it will actually work.

Thanks
    Love their products as well, and also appreciate the new camo pattern. I've never really been a fan of the camo when in the store, but having seen it work in the field has really sold me. I don't buy camo patterns for the fashion statement (unlke many, apparently), and it is very effective to game animals. The new green pattern will be an improvement for early season, woodland hunts, however. Great move.
    I don't particularly mind that their products are frequently backordered. I understand this is how they keep prices down, and I tend to plan ahead and don't need instant shipping very often. We've gotten spoiled by instant availability, but most don't realize how much this adds to the cost.
    llp

Thanks
    Great products, Placed my order today for the Verde set up. Hope I receive it before my trip to Idaho for Elk and Muley in mid October! If it doesn't make it I will still have the Vias.

Thanks
    I just cancelled my backordered vias pants with KUIU that I sent for on the 1st of June. They just got the material this week and didn't expect them to be done until the last week of Sept. That doesn't work for most bow seasons. So I ordered the First Lite Kanab pants from Linton and got them in 3 days. Once KUIU gets their feet set, they'll be able to keep up, but I am surprised that they released a new line of camo given their current processing power.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futboler View Post
    I just cancelled my backordered vias pants with KUIU that I sent for on the 1st of June. They just got the material this week and didn't expect them to be done until the last week of Sept. That doesn't work for most bow seasons. So I ordered the First Lite Kanab pants from Linton and got them in 3 days. Once KUIU gets their feet set, they'll be able to keep up, but I am surprised that they released a new line of camo given their current processing power.
    Good for you... I hope you like them. It's quite frustrating what KUIU has going on. But it's their deal and they can run it how they want... If we don't like it, we just do what you did... Don't contribute.

Thanks
    montana it looks like ur stand is near darby area the pattern is cool! every has thier theory on if cammo actualy works for big game or not, my main purpose is to hide from other hunters.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivorytip View Post
    montana it looks like ur stand is near darby area the pattern is cool! every has thier theory on if cammo actualy works for big game or not, my main purpose is to hide from other hunters.
    Better not move. Some bozos will shoot at anything that moves if it isn't wearing blaze orange.