Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

For you lightweight tent guys, found another company...

They're called Catoma, they have about 4 different tents that weigh between 2lbs and 5lbs.

They also sell sixty-second tents used by Department of the Interior fire fighters.
    Ah, the nostalgic aroma of a yak dung stove brewing up some tea full of herbs best left untranslated.
    From the Zen Backpacking Site

Arizona's Mogollon Rim and White Mountains
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks for the heads-up. Is there a link?
    Love your signature quote. Reminds me of when I was working in Asia. I'd go somewhere with some of the local people, and we'd stop in for some lunch at somewhere. the menu, if there was one, was in the local language, and I had no idea what was on it. I'd tell my associates my general preferences about spicy but not too hot, lots of veggies and noodles, etc., and they'd order for me. When it came, I could tell they had ordered something either "special" or something "unusual" for me just for a laugh. After about half of it was gone, they'd ask how I liked it. I'd say it's fine, I'm eating it, that means it's OK. Then they'd start to tell me what it was, and I'd stop them, some things you just don't want to know. Everyone would have a good laugh, and we'd finish the meal and go on with work.
    “We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities;…” -George W. “Nessmuk” Sears-

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by EdD270 View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. Is there a link?
    Love your signature quote. Reminds me of when I was working in Asia. I'd go somewhere with some of the local people, and we'd stop in for some lunch at somewhere. the menu, if there was one, was in the local language, and I had no idea what was on it. I'd tell my associates my general preferences about spicy but not too hot, lots of veggies and noodles, etc., and they'd order for me. When it came, I could tell they had ordered something either "special" or something "unusual" for me just for a laugh. After about half of it was gone, they'd ask how I liked it. I'd say it's fine, I'm eating it, that means it's OK. Then they'd start to tell me what it was, and I'd stop them, some things you just don't want to know. Everyone would have a good laugh, and we'd finish the meal and go on with work.
    Here you go. http://www.catomaoutdoor.com/Catalog...o.aspx?CID=109
    Ah, the nostalgic aroma of a yak dung stove brewing up some tea full of herbs best left untranslated.
    From the Zen Backpacking Site