Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Baseball!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 47 Times in 41 Posts
    Congratulations
    25
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmallfield View Post
    Well we didn't make it but it was still one hell of a season. The only thing I'm torn over is who to root for from here on out. I am American League guy to the bone but the only two left are the Tigers and Yanks. I guess I'll be a Detroit fan for the rest of the year!
    Just pick the team you want to see beat by the Cardinals.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 150 Times in 114 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Sf vs Detroit hopefully!! Go giants! Always have to root for the team that knocks yours out unless it is the yanks

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jackson, CA
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 100 Times in 96 Posts
    Congratulations
    5
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dr. I can't believe you jumped over the bay you trader! Haha just kidding.

  4. #24
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    4,131
    Thanks
    855
    Thanked 536 Times in 376 Posts
    Congratulations
    48
    Congratulated 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Sf vs Detroit hopefully!! Go giants! Always have to root for the team that knocks yours out unless it is the yanks
    Lets do this Giants!!!!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 150 Times in 114 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmallfield View Post
    Dr. I can't believe you jumped over the bay you trader! Haha just kidding.
    Hahaha. Kinda like Disneyland, I have a park hopper pass California is my favorite park and always will be.

    I support my a's everywhere, even AT&T park!

    Gigantes looked good tonight.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "I've been to a town Del."
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts
    Congratulations
    3
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Go Tiggies!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	detroit-tigers-logo.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	4347

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jackson, CA
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 100 Times in 96 Posts
    Congratulations
    5
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Hahaha. Kinda like Disneyland, I have a park hopper pass California is my favorite park and always will be.

    I support my a's everywhere, even AT&T park!

    Gigantes looked good tonight.
    It's okay Dr. I won't hold it against you too long. But I think I'm going to have to side with Grizz. Come on Detroit!
    There's just to many Giants fans around me and most weren't fans until 2010.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 150 Times in 114 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmallfield View Post
    It's okay Dr. I won't hold it against you too long. But I think I'm going to have to side with Grizz. Come on Detroit!
    There's just to many Giants fans around me and most weren't fans until 2010.
    I second that last part! It's amazing how many new giants hats I have seen! It's funny to ask them how long they have been a giant fan, typical answer is my whole life! That just opens the flood doors though if they aren't because that is when I start asking them questions like, remember when Jt snow played the hidden ball trick? Or I ask them about candlestick or splash hits, it's funny how fast the subject changes

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jackson, CA
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 100 Times in 96 Posts
    Congratulations
    5
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No joke! At least all the Giants fans in my family have been fans longer than I have been alive. I used to root against them just because it would get my mom and grandfather all excited. (guess I was just a bad kid) I can also say that at least my grandpa got to see them win a world series before he died earlier this year. It was the happiest I'd seen him in a long time.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 150 Times in 114 Posts
    Congratulations
    0
    Congratulated 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmallfield View Post
    No joke! At least all the Giants fans in my family have been fans longer than I have been alive. I used to root against them just because it would get my mom and grandfather all excited. (guess I was just a bad kid) I can also say that at least my grandpa got to see them win a world series before he died earlier this year. It was the happiest I'd seen him in a long time.
    That's awesome! I used to be kind of a rebel myself!! I've since learned going with the flow Is much easier. Sorry about your grandpa.
    I hope I get to see Oakland win one before I die

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drhorsepower For This Useful Post:


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Baseball Season
    By In God We Trust in forum Back at the Tailgate
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 06:11 PM
  2. yahoo fantasy baseball 2013
    By Ilovethewest in forum Back at the Tailgate
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •