Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 20 Times in 5 Posts

Official Reloading Supplies Thread

I'm starting to see supplies become available. In the last two weeks, I have scored on three kegs (Tac, Varget & Lil Gun). I felt like I won the lottery lol! I have been looking for two years for these powders. I've got one left on my radar, that is Accurate 1680. I thought I'd start this post to help everyone who is looking, like me. I'm going to post links to several sites I frequently visit. Feel free to post your sites or what you are after.

Thanks, Bryan

www.midwayusa.com
    www.precisionreloading.com
    www.midsouthshooterssupply.com
    www.powdervalleyinc.com
    www.natchezss.com
    www.sinclairintl.com
    www.gunbot.net
    www.grafs.com
    www.extremereloadingnv.com
    www.brownells.com
    www.jmreloadingsupply.com
    www.wideners.com
    www.selwayarmory.com
    www.butchsreloading.com
    http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com
    www.brunoshooters.com
    www.reloadingunlimited.com

Of course Bass Pro, Cabela's & Sportsman's Warehouse
    Last edited by Eberle; Today at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added links
    "Only two people have died for You and I, The American Soldier died for Our Freedom & Jesus Christ Died for Our Souls!" I thank GOD for them! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NRA Life Member

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 9 Times in 6 Posts
    I've found accurate 1680 in sportsman's warehouse in missoula, mt. Black sheep sporting goods in CDA has so much powder and bullets it's unreal! If your close it's worth the drive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to missjordan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Thanks for the info Miss Jordan. I looked up Black sheep they have a website but no online store. Down here in OK every shop around has empty shelves!
    "Only two people have died for You and I, The American Soldier died for Our Freedom & Jesus Christ Died for Our Souls!" I thank GOD for them! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NRA Life Member

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 35 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missjordan View Post
    Black sheep sporting goods in CDA has so much powder and bullets it's unreal! If your close it's worth the drive
    Ill second that! Black Sheep has the most reloading supplys I have seen anywhere. Their store has gotten ALOT better since Wholesale Sports (that bought a bunch of Sportsmans Warehouses around here) went under and they moved to the old Sportsmans building in CDA.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    They are the best, plus there archery shop is huge. Worth the 3 hour drive if I ever run out. Been looking for retumbo powder all winter and it's finally shoeing up now, but they had tons of it and no limited quanitities on anything

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 35 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missjordan View Post
    They are the best, plus there archery shop is huge. Worth the 3 hour drive if I ever run out. Been looking for retumbo powder all winter and it's finally shoeing up now, but they had tons of it and no limited quanitities on anything
    How many FPS do you get out of your bow with it?
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I fee. One is the colors that fly high and proud The red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake With a simple statement made "Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave. Because this is me. I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs. And I've said it before but I'll say it again 'Cause my family's always fought and died to save this land. And a country boy is all I'll ever be."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 11 Times in 7 Posts
    Some stuff is getting easier to find, but lots of items are still not available. I ran out of Speer .38 cal 148 gr HBWC bullets last week during a reloading session. Took over an hour to find them online. All the places that Eberle listed are on my search list. Finally found some at Dillon. Got 10,000, which is enough to last me a couple of years. Primers are in pretty good supply, but prices have not come down much. I have lots of powder. I have around 80,000 primers of all types, which will last me 3 or 4 years. Biggest problem is still .22 rimfire ammo. I shoot Aguila match pistol and it is really hard to find. I have 3 bricks left from a buy last year.

I use quite a bit of reloading supplies as I shoot competitively in Cowboy Action, Bulls Eye Pistol and bench rest .22. I practice 2 days a week and match shoot around 6 days a month, so I spend lots of time shooting and reloading. When I find any component in bulk and on sale I buy as much as I can afford. Last year at Winter range (Cowboy National Championships) I bought 4 cases (48 pounds) of APP black powder substitute for $10.00 per pound. Price included shipping & hazmat. This is what I use for Cowboy Action and I us a lot. Will be going again next week and I understand the sale will be on again, but price is $13.00 per pound. I'll pass this year and look for bullets. There will be over 100 vendors there, along with 800+ shooters.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    those arrows are smokin at 12,000 fps!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to missjordan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hey CC,

Have you ever looked at the Missouri Bullet Company? www.missouribullet.com They sell bulk bullets cheap & have a flat rate shipping $14 per 65lbs USPS.

NRA Life Member

Thanks
    Congratulations
    They also offer discounts to clubs. I know some guys down hear that shoot the coated bullets out of 300 blackouts (subsonic) and really like them.

NRA Life Member