Thanks

Zen-Ray ED3 or Theron Wapiti APO

I have pretty much narrowed my choice down to these two based on numerous reviews on them. There seems to be a supply problem with the Theron's though. I can only find one site that carries them and they seem to never have them in stock. So that is leaning me towards the ZR's. I guess what I am asking is does anyone know a business that carries the Theron's and should I even consider those over the ED3?
    "For its in these mountains that I long to be, where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees. Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same. Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain."
    Obsession Bows Pro-staff. "Fuel the Obsession"

Thanks
    Spend the extra dough and buy the ed3s you will not be disappointed. The warrantee looks better as well. I love my ed3s. I couldn't ask for a better binocular for the price I paid.

The wapiti doesn't look ED glass, unless I was reading their site wrong which is very possible.

Thanks
    The Theron wapiti APO is ED glass also. There are different models of the Wapiti and maybe you were looking at one of the lesser models.
    "For its in these mountains that I long to be, where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees. Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same. Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain."

Thanks
    Like I said, probably was reading their site wrong. The wapiti I saw was like 140$ for 10x42.

Thanks
    I prefer the wider FOV of the Zens. I have used them both.

Thanks
    Where I hunt, the difference between the two in field of view really does not concern me much. In your opinion, optically which one performs better. Specifically low light conditions. Also, which one is most comfortable in the hand. Lastly, which one if any feels better built. Thank you before hand for your knowledge in this. Good to talk to somebody that has handled them both.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Bulls View Post
    I prefer the wider FOV of the Zens. I have used them both.
    What optics have you not played with? Lol.

Thanks
    In my opinion, FOV matters no matter where you are. I would estimate they are comparable in just about every other category, including build quality. The big difference is open bridge vs. traditional piano hinge. I get along with both designs, but prefer the open bridge for one-hand operation, like on horseback.

Thanks
    My ED3s came in and I like them so far.