You not wearing orange effects me in this way:
1. I can see where you're at, so I am less likely to walk in between you and an animal.
2. I can see where you're at so when I raise my rifle to shoot at an elk and I see your orange jacket behind the elk I stop and don't shoot.
3. I can see where you're at so I don't blow your stalk.
4. I can see where you're at so when I see you lying down on your belly with a broken leg it helps me to notice you might need help.
5. I can see where you're at so when you are archery hunting during rifle season and standing behind your painted carboard "extreme" cutout of an elk I don't kill it, and you.
I CAN SEE WHERE YOUR AT!
You get to come home safe to your family, and I get to not spend my life wishing you would have worn orange.