Thanks

Question Question on Wyom. Gen deer tag.

Thinking about appling for a Gen Region F deer tag. Is there any way to find out how much public land there is without ordering all of the maps first ? Thanks for any help! Also im new at this research, if i read wyom. websit correctly, i can apply for my first choice in a unit i know i can't get picked for and get drawn for area f on my second choice? is this correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys for any help!

Thanks
    That's correct. They have even had left over Reg. F tags for last 3 yrs or so . They break it done by area on how much private land not by Reg. . There is plenty oh public land in Reg. F . There area areas that have wilderness though that you can't without a guide or a local the has a guide permit. Areas like 110 etc. within Reg. F. There also limited quota areas that you can't hunt with a general tag like 125 and 109. I've hunted Reg. for last 15 yrs in a row. Have learned something new every time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntWYODon View Post
    That's correct. They have even had left over Reg. F tags for last 3 yrs or so . They break it done by area on how much private land not by Reg. . There is plenty oh public land in Reg. F . There area areas that have wilderness though that you can't without a guide or a local the has a guide permit. Areas like 110 etc. within Reg. F. There also limited quota areas that you can't hunt with a general tag like 125 and 109. I've hunted Reg. for last 15 yrs in a row. Have learned something new every time.
    You nailed it! .... Now re-read your post lol it made me laugh. We're you in a hurry? It sounds like your emails to me when you don't pay attention lmao

Thanks
    Thanks HuntWyoDon, good info. Any and all the info I can get will be really helpful. Don't worry about spelling, I can decipher it out. I think I spelled that right. Lol

Thanks
    Hard doing while driving ! Lol ! Sorry !
    Spell check on IPhone...