Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    First Lite is some awesome stuff. The inherent properties of merino wool are awesome and truly benefit the hunter. No joke it won't stink even after wearing it for 5 days straight in the backcountry. It also does an amazing job at regulating your body temperature. You stay warm in the mornings and comfortable all day long as it heats up. It's the perfect September elk clothing where the temps can go from 20 to 70 in one day. Everyone I have sold some too absolutely loves it and does not regret the price. It's also very durable, I have been wearing a black Llano religiously for over a year now everything from mtn biking, hunting, skiing, going to dinner and just around the house and it shows no signs of wear.

The new Kanab pants aren't out yet, I think sometime in June is when they will be in stock. The sizing on all of their shirts runs true to what you would expect. Last year the Gila pants were a little off on the sizing but they have fixed that this year and have made quite a few improvements to the pants as well.
    Last edited by S&S Archery; 04-10-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S Archery View Post
    First Lite is some awesome stuff. The inherent properties of merino wool are awesome and truly benefit the hunter. No joke it won't stink even after wearing it for 5 days straight in the backcountry. It also does an amazing job at regulating your body temperature. You stay warm in the mornings and comfortable all day long as it heats up. It's the perfect September elk clothing where the temps can go from 20 to 70 in one day. Everyone I have sold some too absolutely loves it and does not regret the price. It's also very durable, I have been wearing a black Llano religiously for over a year now everything from mtn biking, hunting, skiing, going to dinner and just around the house and it shows no signs of wear.

The new Kanab pants aren't out yet, I think sometime in June is when they will be in stock. The sizing on all of their shirts runs true to what you would expect. Last year the Gila pants were a little off on the sizing but they have fixed that this year and have made quite a few improvements to the pants as well.
    Thanks for the info. I was wanting some new pants for spring bear but I guess I will have to wait for archery season to give them a try.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hulburt View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was wanting some new pants for spring bear but I guess I will have to wait for archery season to give them a try.
    The pants will be available here in early July.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S Archery View Post
    The pants will be available here in early July.
    I see you have them on your website. Should I place an order now or wait until they come in?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkUpHigh View Post
    I think the merino will be a bit nicer than most you see in the industry and the waterproof gear I believe is the best available for hunting. To each his own.
    Do you have any of their merino or waterproof gear yet? If so, what is your opinion of the product now?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hulburt View Post
    I see you have them on your website. Should I place an order now or wait until they come in?
    You're more than welcome to place a pre-order and I'll just ship out as soon as they are in stock.