Threaded View

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

ruby mountains nv arcehry success (added pictures)

What a trip! planned on hunting 11 days and 3 days of scouting. I was fortunate enough to take my little brother on his first big hunting trip. I can not count how many bucks we saw over the trip. but lets just say plenty . I told myself i was going to hunt 6 days for a big one and after that, i'm looking for one that is big enough for my freezer! It was tough hunting! you could not pattern the deer because the bucks were following or pushing does but the rut was not on yet. but that also meant we saw new bucks every day. after countless stalks and close calls. on day 10 i got thirty yards from this boy and i could not be happier with the hunt. Great buck. Great stories. Taught the little brother a ton!!! tons of pictures and tons of memories. could not ask for more. I have a bunch more pics i promise i will post when photobucket decides to cooperate... but until then heres one.. hope everyone has a great and safe holidays

some country i was hunting. amazing

a couple bucks, the one with the doe that is blurry i chased for first three days. i was within sixty twise for about an hour each, just no clear shot heart pumper for sure!!!

i posted a reply on the second page with more pictures could not fit them all
    Last edited by Caseyu; 01-07-2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: adding pictures