Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    CC,

You are right, I guess Obama made that clear in his speech. From what I heard. I don't listen to him or any of his speeches. What the antigun groups don't get and never will, people kill people not guns. If it was not guns it will be something else.

As for how someone could do something this evil? Experts say he was mentally unstable. I can not argue with that, but I think there is more to it. If you take a person that has never been saved, does not believe in God, has no morals & is unethical. You will find a miserable person searching for something. Lets say he turns to drugs, & he gets that high. A door is now opened for a demon to enter him. Once that demon is in him, he will give him a high no drug on earth can & he will control him. That is how some one can be this evil it is Satan in control of them. There is an old Indian man here in Oklahoma that taught a good lesson. He said "There is a black dog & white dog fighting in your soul. Which one will win?............. The one you feed because he will grow bigger & stronger" That is a good lesson for all of us. Feed the positive & starve the negative!

Continue to pray for the family's.

God Bless you & your family's
    Bryan

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 18 Times in 1 Post
    More prayers for all the families that lost children and loved ones yesterday. May God bless and comfort them, as only He can.

As far as "the fix" for preventing these kinds of things, I think Max Lucado said it better than any politician will.....

A Christmas Prayer
    by Max Lucado • December 14

Jesus,

It’s a good thing you were born at night. This world sure seems dark. I have a good eye for silver linings. But they seem dimmer lately.

These killings, Lord. These children, Lord. Innocence violated. Raw evil demonstrated.

The whole world seems on edge. Trigger-happy. Ticked off. We hear threats of chemical weapons and nuclear bombs. Are we one button-push away from annihilation?

Your world seems a bit darker this Christmas. But you were born in the dark, right? You came at night. The shepherds were nightshift workers. The Wise Men followed a star. Your first cries were heard in the shadows. To see your face, Mary and Joseph needed a candle flame. It was dark. Dark with Herod’s jealousy. Dark with Roman oppression. Dark with poverty. Dark with violence.

Herod went on a rampage, killing babies. Joseph took you and your mom into Egypt. You were an immigrant before you were a Nazarene.

Oh, Lord Jesus, you entered the dark world of your day. Won’t you enter ours? We are weary of bloodshed. We, like the wise men, are looking for a star. We, like the shepherds, are kneeling at a manger.

This Christmas, we ask you, heal us, help us, be born anew in us.

Hopefully,

Your Children

© 2012 Max Lucado
    http://maxlucado.com/read/blog/a-christmas-prayer/

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Shane,

That is a good one thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ill second that, as shawn hannity said : if someone wants to kill people they will get it done if they do it with a gun or not case in point, okc murray building bombing , also 9-11 attacks if you stupid idiots want to think you can save a single life by taking a gun away ,ill bet you my bottom dollar they arent living by gods will or raising their children by it, thats the problem it starts with the home and how kids are being raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eberle View Post
    CC,

You are right, I guess Obama made that clear in his speech. From what I heard. I don't listen to him or any of his speeches. What the antigun groups don't get and never will, people kill people not guns. If it was not guns it will be something else.

As for how someone could do something this evil? Experts say he was mentally unstable. I can not argue with that, but I think there is more to it. If you take a person that has never been saved, does not believe in God, has no morals & is unethical. You will find a miserable person searching for something. Lets say he turns to drugs, & he gets that high. A door is now opened for a demon to enter him. Once that demon is in him, he will give him a high no drug on earth can & he will control him. That is how some one can be this evil it is Satan in control of them. There is an old Indian man here in Oklahoma that taught a good lesson. He said "There is a black dog & white dog fighting in your soul. Which one will win?............. The one you feed because he will grow bigger & stronger" That is a good lesson for all of us. Feed the positive & starve the negative!

Continue to pray for the family's.

God Bless you & your family's
    Bryan

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is sad, my prayers go out to the families involved. Our world is changing at such a fast pace, and it's not a good thing in my opinion. Too many parents aren't raising their kids, they leave it up to daycare, the school system, a video game, etc... but they don't seem to want to stop their busy lives to spend time with their kids and teach them about God, discipline, ethics, and morals. These shootings seem to be increasing more and more and it's scary to think of how many other "empty souls" are out there contemplating the same actions. I agree the solution starts at home, but it only takes one bad apple to take many lives. Im not suggesting that daycare is bad or even video games, just the thought that kids aren't getting enough "quality time" with their parents, and simply aren't raised the same way most of us were. If you have kids, stay involved with them daily and let them know you love them and how precious life is. I do not have kids but have many nieces and nephews and I can tell a parents attitude "wears off" on their kids, so keep it positive. As for a solution to all of this...the only one that can save us is God, whether it be on this earth or in heaven. So Ill keep praying for peace.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    dont need to be a christian to be a good person. cs lewis.... funny thing is, a majority of these left wingers pushing gun control are hovered by body gaurds that are equiped with what? guns. china is knocking on our door step, our rights and freedoms of americans is rapidly spiraling downward. the more goverened we are the more people learn to depend on it, thats when problems start to take over. my heart goes out to these people, all we can do is be honest with our selves and others. faith without works is dead right? no being idle about this.