Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 7 Times in 5 Posts
    I would go but the kids that are saying this are ones that are always bad, in trouble and suspended. And no supposedly school would be on lockdown all day and kids from other schools will be coming to mine. The district and everyone knows but would you say your gonna do this if they asked you. People are idiots. That's why we had the killings, oh it won't happen and then they want to do something after it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would stay home too.. Better to be safe than sorry. Stuff like this makes me want to homeschool my kids.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It's crazy. VF isn't full if shit this time. There is a lot of talk going around here and the HS by my house was put on lock down today and the elementry school my kid goes to sum dumb ass pulled the fire alarm yesterday. My kid is staying home.

Jen I told my wife if this keeps up she will be homeschooling our kid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikeepitcold For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    It's crazy. VF isn't full if shit this time. There is a lot of talk going around here and the HS by my house was put on lock down today and the elementry school my kid goes to sum dumb ass pulled the fire alarm yesterday. My kid is staying home.

Jen I told my wife if this keeps up she will be homeschooling our kid.
    It's a good feeling being right! Lol, crazy stuff.

2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by jenbickel View Post
    I would stay home too.. Better to be safe than sorry. Stuff like this makes me want to homeschool my kids.
    These kids nowadays aren't very bright. I just shake my head at school. Sad to know they will lead this country soon. And not our fellow members but the ones that dress with there @$$ hanging out and smoking and drinking and drugs. Just crazy these kids do this.

Last edited by velvetfvr; 12-20-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I have a 4 year old daughter & a son that will be born sometime in January......Lord willing....and I'm ALMOST CERTAIN there will be at least some home schooling going on with us. Like a charter school or something. One of my friends sent his kids to a school where they had to be there like 2 days a week...the other 3 days was classwork online. His daughter was offered a scholarship to Tennessee(bad spelling) for golf. So, my thinking is it can't be bad at all to home school kids. Plus, they say every generation gets worse...well I'm raised in Vegas....born in Compton, CA (should speak for itself lol) and I know for a fact my generation was short like 2 sandwiches short of a pinic basket....it's unknown how many sandwiches is missing from this generations pinic basket...smh
    Last edited by Backcountry Stalker; 12-21-2012 at 01:18 AM.
    HOYT SPYDER TURBO {70/27.5}
    A bonafide city boy...that calls the Backcountry his "hood!"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    My wife works at a charter school and they are receiving police watch during hours. Same bs going on on the south side of the state as well.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    This is such a joke. Nothing pisses me off more than some punk kids pulling this kind of crap. I hate to say it becasuse I absolutly cant stand politics but what these kids and people are doing is giving the media and government leverage against responsible gun owners. What happend to the day of a good ole ass woopin and it was over. Makes me sick even having to worry or even just think about this kind of crap!!!...Sorry for the rant guys

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Im with ya sean. My wife debated staying home. I told her its totally her call. But her classroom is like a big piece of carbon fiber. The more strands the more strength. She teaches first grade and most of the kids call her mom. They need her there. Its a tough call to make. What id give to be surrounded by these high school kids causing this fear.

Its such a transverse concept with the stringent gun laws. If anything teachers principals and every citizen should be armed to ward off the wackos. Yet were going to make it more difficult to defend ourselves. Gotta love politics.
    http://www.solooutdoor.com/ Contact me for used optic specials!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 2 Times in 2 Posts
    VF I'm gald you stayed home, some of the crap they teach is usless anyway. Missing one day will not kill you. I have one kid in High school and one on middle school. Thankfully there's no school today and they are safe at home. Man I'm worried about our younger generation.