Thread: Join the NRA!

Threaded View

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Join the NRA!

Please join the NRA, if you are not a member. They are one of the best run organizations out there! I'm a lifetime member & proud to be. They represent us well & fight for our rights. January is going to be a war on our gun rights & the NRA needs our support, so please join & recruit new members. You can sign up for a lifetime membership & pay it out for $25 every quarter. I believe it is $750 now for a lifetime. They are going hold a press conference today. They have remained silent in respect for the victims & families of the CT shooting. Just another example of the class this organization demonstrates. We need to arm & educate America not disarm! I proud that here in my state of Oklahoma we have a pro-gun Governor. She passed open carry this year. They are currently proposing send our teachers to be law enforcement certified. They would then be reserve officers armed in our schools & trained protect our children. I think it is an excellant idea. A few years back we passed our right to hunt, fish & trap for life in OK. Just as Wyoming did this year. So hopefully we can get this passed & other states will follow.

Thanks and endorse the NRA!

Bryan Eberle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eberle For This Useful Post: