Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoHiCntry View Post
    I'm looking to get a new 2013 bow. So many choices I don't know how I'm gonna narrow it down. I'm in the new bow every 5 years or so club too. I hear guy's ordering new bows before they're even on the shelf? How do you know your gonna like it or it will fit you right? Just curious...
    I bought my Spyder the day after the Hoyt rep. came to the archery shop here in Vegas that I go to...(shot out to Pacific Archery ). He comes every year....so I was able to try the model out that he had with him at the shop.
    HOYT SPYDER TURBO {70/27.5}
    A bonafide city boy...that calls the Backcountry his "hood!"

Thanks
    I love my Bear Carnage so much that new bows don't even tempt me right now. It's fast and quiet, and it sends arrows where I aim (if I do my job right). I guess I lean more toward the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" way of thinking. And I'm cheap.

Thanks
    I ordered a Spyder Turbo in 80LB traded in the insanity since it lived up to its name it drove me "Insane"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I ordered a Spyder Turbo in 80LB traded in the insanity since it lived up to its name it drove me "Insane"
    Haha, might upgrade my DNA to 80lbs also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Carter Squeeze me release, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather 

Lawson Missouri ( 35nm North of Kansas City)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfvr View Post
    Haha, might upgrade my DNA to 80lbs also.

If your talking about the Bowtech Insanity? if so, and for what it's worth...the guy that I had build me new strings and cable and super-tuned it with paper and a hooter shooter, made a comment that the Bowtech Insanity's are a lot harder to keep in tune....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    LMAO!
    HOYT SPYDER TURBO {70/27.5}
    A bonafide city boy...that calls the Backcountry his "hood!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THEBuzz View Post
    If your talking about the Bowtech Insanity? if so, and for what it's worth...the guy that I had build me new strings and cable and super-tuned it with paper and a hooter shooter, made a comment that the Bowtech Insanity's are a lot harder to keep in tune....
    No not knocking it at all, just thought that was funny. No bow is hard to keep in tune as long as you have quality strings.

2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Carter Squeeze me release, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather 

Lawson Missouri ( 35nm North of Kansas City)
    Thanks
    ...No worries, I was just trying to nail down the "Insanity" whether it was a Bowtech or another Bow maker...lol they change model names so much I can't keep up. I need to state my point better....as bows gained in speed and lower brace height. I think they are less forgiving than earlier bows. And I want to make sure my equipment is right, cause heavens knows, I am the weak link in the shooting chain....

Thanks
    I usually stick with one bow year after year. Technology really doesn't change that much every year anyway. Shooting 5 yr old matthews right now, bought a newer one off Craigslist super cheap off a guy that buys a new one every year. Looks and shoots like a brand new one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THEBuzz View Post
    Ya it diddnt really have a problem with tuming. It felt like a PSE just wierd to shoot for me. I have always been a matthews guy until I changed to this and it wasnt my cup of tea. I also noticed what was looking like fletching contact on the bus cables. With the closest bowtech dealer 3.5 hours away I decided to get rid of it