Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 30 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backcountry Stalker View Post
    Sure thing...I totally intend too

Jen, choosing between the Chill & the Spyder Turbo was the HARDEST decision I've every had to make when it comes to choosing a bow for myself. I've been shooting bows off & on for a nice portion of my life and never owned anything but a Hoyt....but the Chill really had me second guessing...ALOT! lol
    Glad to hear that! I shot it once as loved it. It's one of the only bows Mathews makes in my draw length!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No new bow for me, my old one still works. I'll probably put a new string on before the season starts.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    As much as I would like to get a new one, cause I do like new toys, my 2012 Obsession Lethal Force just feels to good to retire. She'll be getting some new threads and be doing the killin' for at least another season. Possibly a new dip job to so she still feels loved.
    "For its in these mountains that I long to be, where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees. Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same. Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain."
    Obsession Bows Pro-staff. "Fuel the Obsession"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I think that I am going to pull the trigger on the new Athens Testament! 33.25" ata, 6.65 bh and 340 ibo! I can't wait to see her in person with a custom ASAT dip

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 11 Times in 6 Posts
    Here is my DNA al done finally!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361210484.417461.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	5168

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361210494.353803.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	5169

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361210501.965542.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	5170

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361210508.786204.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	5171
    Here is my first ever Robin Hood with it. I can't believe I did that with a axis and FMJ!!!!! That's even tougher!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361210519.417014.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	5172

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    2013 spyder turbo, 70lbs black out and 2013 pse omen max 60# stormy hardwoods green
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Scott longhorn 3, Easton FMJ's

AKA: Velvet Feather

Thanks
    Congratulations

obsession!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darktimber View Post
    As much as I would like to get a new one, cause I do like new toys, my 2012 Obsession Lethal Force just feels to good to retire. She'll be getting some new threads and be doing the killin' for at least another season. Possibly a new dip job to so she still feels loved.
    I shot the Lethal Force last year an will be with Obsession Bows for the foreseeable future! Their bows are hands down the best I have shot. I will say, the new Obsession Sniper LT is the bow to have over the Lethal Force for the back country. I was able to shoot the Sniper LT side by side against the New Hoyt Spider 30 and the carbon Element yesterday. There is no comparison. The Obsession is far superior in every aspect, except brand awareness. Obsession is the game changer.

Kasey

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by KMock View Post
    I shot the Lethal Force last year an will be with Obsession Bows for the foreseeable future! Their bows are hands down the best I have shot. I will say, the new Obsession Sniper LT is the bow to have over the Lethal Force for the back country. I was able to shoot the Sniper LT side by side against the New Hoyt Spider 30 and the carbon Element yesterday. There is no comparison. The Obsession is far superior in every aspect, except brand awareness. Obsession is the game changer.

Kasey
    I own the Sniper to, and for me I still like the Lethal force for the backcountry. I just like the little longer ATA and the down range stability it gives me. That said, the LT is one wicked little bow. Great shooter! September can't get here quick enough. I'll hopefully give her a helping of turkey here in a month though. LOL.
    "For its in these mountains that I long to be, where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees. Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same. Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain."

Thanks
    Congratulations
    How similar is the Obsession to an Elite? I have a GT500 looks a lot like but haven't held the an Obsession either.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Natree81 View Post
    How similar is the Obsession to an Elite? I have a GT500 looks a lot like but haven't held the an Obsession either.
    In the draw cycle, they are very similar. Both very smooth with a nice transition. The walls are rock solid on both due to the draw stops. The Obsession is quieter. The main differences would be the Obsession uses a split limb and the grips are noticeably different. I like the grip better on the Obsession. They both have killer warranties and great finishes. Both are using quality threads to. The new Elites use winners choice, the Obsessions are using America's Best Bowstrings in 8190. Both are great bows. If you like Elite, you will more than likely be impressed with the Obsessions' as well.

Thanks
    Congratulations

Hulk is here...bringing the party to him!

FINALLY! Just got it about 3 hours ago so setup hasn't even really begun. To give you an idea of how excitied I was when I got it in my hands......decided to draw it out of pure joy right. So, as I'm midway into the draw the drawstring slips from my fingers (was drawing with three fingers) and dry fires At this point I'm scared to death to look at my cams! And, all that is going on in my mind is OMG! not out the box 5 freaking minutes and I've busted my cams lol! Luck was on my side today as nothing happened other than having to repair the drawstring which really doesn't matter because it was being replaced anyway lol! Whew!
    HOYT SPYDER TURBO {70/27.5}
    A bonafide city boy...that calls the Backcountry his "hood!"