Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastman's?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tttoadman View Post
    I don't think Eastman's have done anything good for me.
    1. I am in trouble because i have them ranked in front of all of my wifes TV shows on the DVR.

2. I am in trouble because i am off running around all summer and fall "scouting" instead of working at home.

3. I am in trouble because I won't go on vacations to "the beach", because it will burn quality vacation days that can used for hunting.

4. The wife calls me weird because i will sit for hours and read the forum about awsome hunts and cool hunting stuff.

As I look at this list, I realize that I am living the dream.............keep up the good work. and thanks to all the people that make these

forums entertaining and valuable.

#4 x2 for sure. And the countless hrs of watching the tv shows. Funny thing is the wife will come sit down with me and watch a few without saying a word then when the show is over she will get up and say "I have better things to do then watch hunting shows" You know she likes them too but won't admit it.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Hey Pal thanks for posting. I didn't think you would so quick with your busy schedule. But hey the Forum is a pretty big deal to all of us that are addicted and having you post and comment will bring an already very successful and informative Forum to the next level. See you at ISE

Banned
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tttoadman View Post
    I don't think Eastman's have done anything good for me.
    1. I am in trouble because i have them ranked in front of all of my wifes TV shows on the DVR.

2. I am in trouble because i am off running around all summer and fall "scouting" instead of working at home.

3. I am in trouble because I won't go on vacations to "the beach", because it will burn quality vacation days that can used for hunting.

4. The wife calls me weird because i will sit for hours and read the forum about awsome hunts and cool hunting stuff.

As I look at this list, I realize that I am living the dream.............keep up the good work. and thanks to all the people that make these forums entertaining and valuable.
    I got out of all that trouble in one move........................... Divorce.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    man do i ever enjoy reading these things!!!! haha, old hunter, u my friend are as classy as they come. id hunt with you any day for any game, only aslong as i get to keep ur antlers

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Hunter View Post
    I got out of all that trouble in one move........................... Divorce.
    Guess I got lucky, knew my wife & her family way before we started dating. Her Dad & my Dad hunted & fished together for years. My wife loves to fish and go camping. Not much for hunting, but does target shoot....loves to shoot trap! She cooks and we eat everything I bring home from my hunting trips.

Been married 49 years, couldn't ask for more.
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Cowboy View Post
    Guess I got lucky, knew my wife & her family way before we started dating. Her Dad & my Dad hunted & fished together for years. My wife loves to fish and go camping. Not much for hunting, but does target shoot....loves to shoot trap! She cooks and we eat everything I bring home from my hunting trips.

Way cool CC. I am pretty lucky my wife enjoys hunting big game with me and for herself. Hope I can say the same as you in a few years.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I also got out of trouble using that one word, although it was her choice.... If I ever try that again, I will be sure to find one that has a good family that loves to hunt. A little word of advice to the younger single guys, if u marry a gal that doesn't hunt, it will come back to haunt you if it is an addiction to you....

Marriage is like retirement, you only want to do it once...

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter96 View Post
    I also got out of trouble using that one word, although it was her choice.... If I ever try that again, I will be sure to find one that has a good family that loves to hunt. A little word of advice to the younger single guys, if u marry a gal that doesn't hunt, it will come back to haunt you if it is an addiction to you....

Marriage is like retirement, you only want to do it once...

This may be the case for some. But I have had the pleasure of being with my wife for 15 years. I am very much addicted to hunting and she does not hunt. She loves to eat it and will happily stay at camp or even go hiking around, she just does not to witness the kill. And to top it all off she is the breadwinner of the family. All in all I am one lucky SOB!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    i got married on oct 12. yeah i know!!! thats the date she picked and i told her i will never be home on that date so just prepare for that now. 3 years ago she decided she would go hunting with me... to be with me on the big "A" day. i said ok... decided to take her up the nastiest most rugged country i knew thinking it would spook her out of wanting to tagalong ever again. well, to my surprise, her 50 mile a week runing and yoga and all that other bogus stuff isnt so bogus. she wore me out, also learned she has a keen eye. now we r hunting buddies ha go figure.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Cowboy View Post

Same here. Been married to the right woman for 13 years, and she supports all the outdoor stuff I do. Hunting or fishing with my Dad or my 2 boys, she's behind me. She loves eating fish and wild game, and can cook it with the best of them. She even comes home with beer for me when she sees my supply getting low. Can't beat that!
    Live to hunt, hunt to live.