Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    3,349
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked 342 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Sweet! I'm a little jealous. I will be working on Super Bowl day, usually we try and make it out to the desert on that day because no one is out there

    That fire swallowed 95% of that unit. How that will affect coyote hunting, I am anxious for your report.

    Wait what!?!? Jealous? Wow bro weren't you just in Az for a month? Killed a stud of a dear and are bummed you have to work on Super Bowl? Humm.......

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 102 Times in 81 Posts
    Haha. Still rather be hunting. I'm working with our homeboy tonight. I think he's mad at me because I didn't send him a picture of my deer. He will get over it.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    3,349
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked 342 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Haha. Still rather be hunting. I'm working with our homeboy tonight. I think he's mad at me because I didn't send him a picture of my deer. He will get over it.
    Ya I bet he is mad.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 102 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    Ya I bet he is mad.
    Is he? He texted me and I texted back with no response.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    3,349
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked 342 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhorsepower View Post
    Is he? He texted me and I texted back with no response.
    I don't know. He went through some stuff with the bar last couple weeks. I thing he is just real busy.

  6. #26
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Reno Nv
    Posts
    3,349
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked 342 Times in 242 Posts
    So went out for a quick set this morning at the same place I started this thread. 40 min and nothing! Dam dogs are on to me thanks to the education they got last time. Time for a little change up.... To be continued

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 102 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeepitcold View Post
    So went out for a quick set this morning at the same place I started this thread. 40 min and nothing! Dam dogs are on to me thanks to the education they got last time. Time for a little change up.... To be continued
    Good luck! Let us know

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Loma Rica, Ca.
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 43 Times in 39 Posts
    Called several stands along the 5b / 015 line with zero results. The fire has literally destroyed this area, 5b is nuked. It Is truly crIminal how thIs fIre was managed. Headed for sand pass country in the morning.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Golden State
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
    I have those kind of days sometimes in areas that weren't nuked.bummer
    -NRA Life Member
    -Wild Sheep Foundation, <1 club

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 102 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by packer58 View Post
    Called several stands along the 5b / 015 line with zero results. The fire has literally destroyed this area, 5b is nuked. It Is truly crIminal how thIs fIre was managed. Headed for sand pass country in the morning.
    Good luck man! What do you mean how fire was managed?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hows the winter going in units 54, 53 & 51.
    By gocougs in forum Wyoming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM
  2. whats the winter like ?
    By chaddarnell in forum Colorado
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 05:20 PM
  3. Hows your winter?
    By mconway951 in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 07:48 AM
  4. How's this Winter in CO?
    By bz_711 in forum Colorado
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:44 AM
  5. winter kill
    By COhunter in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •