Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Just sent it, problem is that it goes to my representatives here in Colorado, they are Republicans and they are pro 2nd ammendment. Those idiots in and around Denver won't get it and it wouldn't matter anyway as I can't vote against them!
    Colorado Cowboy
    Cowboy Action Shooter; Endowment Life Member-NRA
    The Original Rocket Scientist-Retired
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I sent them all letters awhile ago. Have got back all their lame PC responses. It doesn't look good. I wish we could separate CO into two states. East CO and West CO. Right down the continental divide! LOL Wouldn't hurt my feelings and the few good people on the eastern side hurry up and get over to the west slope! You'll find it refreshing, almost like you can breathe better.
    "For its in these mountains that I long to be, where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees. Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same. Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain."
    Obsession Bows Pro-staff. "Fuel the Obsession"

Banned
    Thanks
    Congratulations
    You mean where Aspen is? No thanks. I'll stay on my side.

Thanks
    Congratulations

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hunter View Post
    You mean where Aspen is? No thanks. I'll stay on my side.
    Aspen is but a small trade for Denver, CO springs, Boulder, etc. Actually on our side if I could ship one town eastward, it would probably be Telluride. Ha Ha!
    "For its in these mountains that I long to be, where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees. Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same. Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain."
    Obsession Bows Pro-staff. "Fuel the Obsession"

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Read in yesterdays local paper (Cortez Journal) that an Assemblyman from Durango voted for all 4 bills, had several quotes from him. Durango and LaPlata County are both pretty liberal and vote Dem mostly, college town dontchano! Thats only 50 miles east of me....to damn close to suit me!
    Colorado Cowboy
    "My Father always considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of church going."
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    Congratulations
    i agree, i think the left wants all of out gun rights they just want to start with large cap mags and ar 15s, they are just like a dog with the taste of blood in his mouth, the more he gets the more he wants..
    Quote Originally Posted by wapiti66 View Post
    This talk gets scarier by the second, I urge all of you coloradans to contact your state reps and let them know passing these bills will impact their next election heavily. Even if you don't live in colorado you should contact your state officials and let them know how you stand on these issues and that you will vote based on their stance for gun rights. NRA makes it REALLY easy to do this, they actually sent me a petition to sign and return to my state reps. (in KS). Extra contributions were not necessary but I'd encourage giving something to help them fight this huge battle on their hands. Not only are the left trying to take walk all over the 2ND ammendment, they are walking on the entire constitution if they are succesful and our freedoms will continue to dissolve. .BE HEARD. Thanks for the post OH

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 38 Times in 2 Posts
    I sent e-mails to all of our state as Senators and Congressman. I was told by a lot of them outside of my district that they only accept comments from constituents within their districts. I e mailed Perlmutter about this and he replied stating that he is for the bans and he disagrees with peoples reasoning against them no matter what. This is what happens when people move into Colorado from other states and force their political agenda on us in Colorado through the voting process. I guess they didn't get the memo that this ass backwards way to run a state already bankrupt and ruined the state they came from. They created the disasters in states like California and Massachusetts by voting for that crap, they should have to stay there and deal with the consequences. Even though it doesn't seem to do a damn bit of good I continue to contact the elected officials and voice my concerns. If this continues in my native state I will have to relocate to Wyoming or Texas where they respect the constitution and private industry. Sorry for the rant
    A bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work.
    Shoot the best, Shoot PSE!

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 1 Time in 1 Post
    Don't be sorry for the rant, it was well said. I just read what what Wy Rep Has Hunt told a transist from Viginia, Rev Audette Fulbright. By all means leave he told her blontly, well it has come to this and more. I am always disapointed with, the bandwagon approch". All you have to do is compare Chicago to Houston murders. The city with the most murders has the most unconstitutional laws.
    The people of Wyoming need to assist the Rev back to Virginia. With only two states left that try to abide by the constitutio, we can't afford to lose one.
    Going to check my BP now

Thanks
    Congratulations
    I am not a defeatist, but I believe Colorado will pass all these laws and the Gov will sign them. That being said, it really saddens me to see the way it is going here. I lived almost all my life in California until I retired 13 years ago and saw the way things changed there when everyone moved into the state in the 50's & 60"s. The large population centers have the votes in the state legislature and control how the state goes. Colorado is going the same way. Unfortunately these large populated areas tend to be very liberal!

All we can do is be vigilant and get the right people elected to represent you in your area and contribute to organizations like the NRA. I'm not moving again as I love it here. I hope to hell I'm at least partially wrong!
    Colorado Cowboy
    Aldous Huxley