Thread: Nick Best

Thanks

Nick Best

Who is this guy! He has been in EHJ with a monster ram, EBJ with a monster bull and killed a monster Blacktail all in Oregon in 2011. A lifetime of trophy animals in one season, congrats to you Nick, whoever you are.

Thanks
    I guess that is why they call him the Best??? I've never heard of him but I don't get out much. Hadn't even put those three events together and I look at every critter in every magazine.

Thanks
    His 194ram is in EHJ130 pg 22, His 360+ bull is in the currant EBJ, in that story he mentions he also killed a 157 Blacktail all last year. He must be the "BEST" Oregon trophy hunter do get that many quality animals in Oregon all in one season!

Thanks
    I grew up next door to the guy. He is about 2.5 years older than I am, but he has a couple of good seasons the last couple years. Also another guy who grew up on the other side of the road, whom I now work with as well has 4 P&Y bow kills in Oregon in the last 5 or 6 years. One of them was featured in Eastmans Bowhunting as well and went over 200 inches non typical.